sábado, 13 de agosto de 2016

Ayelet Naturals Lavender Chamomile Balancing Face Toner

Ayelet Naturals Lavender Chamomile Balancing Face Toner


By Melissa D.

I was a little hesitant to try the Ayelet Naturals Lavender Chamomile Balancing Face Toner ($18), because I have been making my own toner for a few months. But when I looked at the list of ingredients, I knew I had to give this a shot.  Until about a year ago I didn’t use a toner at all. I didn’t really see the point, but realized that using the right type can really give your skin an extra boost of hydration and nutrients needed to aid in skin restoration.

At first glance, the list of ingredients appeared to be all natural, but I grew concerned with the last one, allantoin, as it can be animal-sourced. As a vegetarian, this would make it a no go for me!  So I confirmed that the allantoin in this toner is in fact plant-based.  As a matter of fact, all of Ayelet’s products are vegan, save for a few which contain beeswax, so this makes the company even more intriguing.  Beyond this bonus, even the preservatives used in the toner are natural.  You can read more about radish root and aspen bark on the Truth In Aging ingredient hub.

As a woman in my late 30s, I’m always on the hunt for products that are not only natural, but also moisturizing and anti-aging.  This toner does both. As for moisturizing agents, you’ll find aloe, glycerin, echinacea, helichrysum, hyaluronic acid, provitamin B5, and allantoin. Many of these are also anti-aging —helichrysum, for example, is often referred to as the everlasting flower, thanks to its rejuvenating benefits.  The toner also contains soothing cucumber and chamomile.

Used twice a day after cleansing and before applying other products, this toner kept my skin fresh and balanced without feeling too dry or tight. I would definitely recommend the Lavender Chamomile Balancing Face Toner to those looking for a safe, non-drying option. It would probably also be great for those with acne-prone skin, as many of the ingredients are performing multiple duties.  At a price point of $18.00 and a size that will likely last approximately three to four months at a twice daily usage, this product packs quite the punch! 



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/2bftvsv via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2aSJfWZ

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário