quarta-feira, 10 de agosto de 2016

Deciem WhiteRx Activated Serum

Deciem WhiteRx Activated Serum


By Beverly C.

I am 55 years old and began experiencing hyperpigmentation on my cheeks, forehead, and neck about two years ago. I’ve had laser treatments and intensive pulse light treatments while also trying different hydroquinone lightening products, all of which have helped minimally. I was very curious to see if Deciem WhiteRx Activated Serum Concentrate ($35) would deliver.

WhiteRX does not contain hydroquinone or mercuric salts, both of which are questionable ingredients in skin lightening. Instead, according to the brand, this serum uses a combination of peptides and biotechnology to even out the skin and boost radiance. Oxidized reactive glutathione is said to diminish existing spots, biomimetic hexanoyl dipeptide reduces the production of melanin to prevent new spots from forming, and a tripeptide promotes skin renewal.

In addition to the spot treatments, this serum is said to deliver long-term luminosity with acetyl glycyl ß-alanine peptide and a cyclic nonapeptide complex. You’ll also find glycolic acid and lactic acid to exfoliate dead and dulling skin cells. Finally, diglucosyl gallic acid is said to be four times more potent than brightening vitamin C. All of the ingrediensts are very impressive. 

As directed, I applied the product to clean skin in the morning and before bed. It’s a silky serum that goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly, working as an nice primer for other products and makeup. I should also note that the serum does have a subtle smell.

After a month of testing, WhiteRX has faded the dark spots on my right cheek and on the bridge of my nose. However, I haven’t noticed any changes in the melasma on the sides of my neck. I’m going to continue using this serum to see if there are long-term improvements of my bigger pigmentation problems, but in the meantime, I would recommend it for the treatment of sun spots and dullness. 



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/2b9n0v8 via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2aHJnTw

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário