quarta-feira, 8 de junho de 2016

Beauty and the Bees Leatherwood Honey + Macadamia Rich Moisture Cream

Beauty and the Bees Leatherwood Honey + Macadamia Rich Moisture Cream

I have had the pleasure of reviewing several products for the TIA Community and I was excited when I was asked to try this particular product. I have been reading about the healing and antibacterial benefits that beeswax and honey provide for some time now. Beauty and the Bees is a company I had not heard of. So I had a feeling this was going to be a great product.

First off after reading some information on their website I found out that the bees that make the honey for Beauty and the Bees products are from Tasmania. The information on their website is fascinating. I have always said you are never too old to learn something that gives you a “Wow I didn’t know that!” moment. Some of the information I read was that “Tasmania has some of the world’s last remaining, most pristine and ancient rainforest, and has the cleanest air and water on earth. The Leatherwood tree (Eucryphia lucida) is the single most important nectar plant for bees in Tasmania accounting for about 70% of all honey produced taking over 70 years to grow to nectar bearing maturity.” Now I don’t know about you but that is very impressive to me. This is the purest and rarest honey in the world. So what I put on my skin is exactly what I love, pure. I encourage all of you to read more about how this honey is transported and I think you will all be impressed that this just isn’t a “pour some honey in a bowl and mix it up” recipe. It is an amazing story from an amazing company dedicated to pure and honest products.

Ingredients in this cream are wonderful, It is 100% chemical free, 100% non RSPO* palm oil free, and of course 100% cruelty free. One of the ingredients I had not seen very much of in products was siam benzoin resin. I read some information on how this came about to be included in the ingredients. It has medicinal properties and just to name a couple, helps calm redness and soothe eczema. These are both problems I experience from time to time.

Now down to the meat of this review. Does it work?  I have been using this product for approximately  4 weeks and I wasn’t  applying it correctly at first. I did not read the jar very well. The print was very small on the 15ml jar. I was supposed to keep it in the refrigerator. I also did not read that you should apply to damp skin until the last couple weeks. Yes my eyes are not like they were, so reading very tiny print on a very small jar was difficult. The consistency was odd when applied to the skin. It seemed to just sit on the skin, but it quickly absorbed if I used it on damp skin as the instructions said. So even though the jar was small it lasted for a full month and I still have some left. I used daily on top of Mito Q serum in the morning. The pricing on this cream is probably the best I have seen at TIA or anywhere else. A 15ml jar only costs $11.75. I am totally excited about that. When I first thought about it I thought maybe there wasn’t enough moisture for my dry skin, but I take that back. I looked at my face in the dreaded 10X magnification mirror before writing this and took a very good look at my face and I can tell you there is no flakiness, the redness (rosacea) is nonexistent and it is velvety smooth. I am going to continue on using the cream (yes I still have some left.) Amazing right?

This is a perfect solution for a having a great moisturizer with so many wonderful properties to it. I am very happy with the results and I will look forward to the results in the future. I think everyone would enjoy reading their story about how they got started as well and about the Tasmanian bees!



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/1Phi6Fh via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1rcUJGI

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário