sexta-feira, 24 de junho de 2016

Youva Bounce Back Collagen Complex Serum

Youva Bounce Back Collagen Complex Serum

by Aida H.

I am reviewing Youva Bounce Back Collagen Complex Serum ($68). I am in my early  60s and have had dry skin my entire life. Youva serum contains all organic certified ingredients with marine collagen and hyaluronic acid appearing in the middle of the ingredients list. I was a little surprised to see that this serum can be used on both the face and eyes. However, I was unable to use it on my eyes because it made them itch after a couple of days.

This yellow serum is odorless and comes in a pump. The company states that two to four pumps should be enough to cover the entire face and eye. The consistency is on the wet side, as opposed to creamy, and dries very quickly. Despite the quick dry, my face felt soft and moisturized when I touched it. Makeup goes over the serum easily and stays put. This serum might be all one needs in the summer months. I know that for my face, I would probably need to use a creamy moisturizer on top of the serum during the winter months.

Also, I think this may be the first time that I am seeing instructions for a serum that calls for gently patting the product into the skin. I can understand patting around the eye area. But for the whole face? So, I emailed the company and asked why patting instead of rubbing the product is so important. They responded that patting helps with stimulation of circulation and does not produce the micro tears in the skin that can happen from rubbing the product on the face. I found that patting the serum added maybe two minutes to the beauty routine and is probably very good advice.

Besides hydrating the face, the Youva company states that the ingredients help with fine lines and wrinkles as well as tighten the skin. I’m disappointed to report that I did not notice any changes to my skin at all — no reduction in fine lines, no brightening of the skin and no actual firming (although there was a tightening sensation). The serum does provide hydration but I would not pay the price just to get hydration. This may not be the best serum for ladies in the 60s age group to use. I’ll be interested to read  what the other reviewers report.



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/28WLg2y via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/28SX97z

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário