sábado, 11 de junho de 2016

iS Clinical Youth Intensive Creme

iS Clinical Youth Intensive Creme

iS Clinical Youth Intensive Crème ($195) had my attention with copper peptides (a favorite of mine) and superoxide dismutase, an active that I noted in my article on exciting developments in skincare and genes has been identified as able to direct genes in skin cells. All well and good, but at $195 this cream would have to perform. It does and on deep lines. After testing it for 30 days, I am impressed and would certainly buy it.

A rich cream, iS Clinical Youth Intensive Crème more than does double duty as a moisturizer and serum. I used it all over my face and neck and was especially impressed by its performance on forehead lines. It worked extremely well on its own, but teamed with ClarityRX (applied first), lines were reduced by a significant amount (I can even bear to look at myself under florescent light).

iS Clinical promises 24-hour hydration and I can attest to that. Even my neck, which is much drier than my face, lapped it up and felt softer all day long. Moisture-retaining hyaluronic acid is the dominant ingredient after water and it is backed by phospholipids.

The formula covers a lot bases and there are exfoliating ingredients in the form of sugar cane (from which glycolic acid is typically made), sugar maple, willow bark and retinyl palmitate. For those concerned about the photosensitivity of these ingredients, it is worth noting that the formula includes EUK-134, which prevents sun damage and can also increase cell survival after the exposure occurs. Certainly, my skin is getting a smoother look, even though I have cut back my Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peels to just three or four times per week.

I have been on the look out for an anti-aging serum that has soy isoflavones ever since it was featured in my article on ingredients that are helpful with menopause. As soy isoflavones are phytoestrogenic, they can help against the skin’s reaction to hormonal disruptions. Collagen-boosting copper peptides are in the form of a copper tripepide-1 growth factor. And, as mentioned, there’s superoxide dismutase that is a free radical scavenger that overpowers the damaging reactions of superoxide, and protects the cell from superoxide (the most common free radical in the body) toxicity; it has the fastest turnover number of any known enzyme. New research suggests that it may be able to communicate with genes in skin cells.

An interesting ingredient is dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline. This is a plant-derived amino acid that plays a role in the synthesis of collagen and is marketed under the name of Sepilift. The company that makes it says that it firms the tissues by stimulating the contraction of collagen fibers. It is also a free radical scavenger. There is also an iS Clinical favorite, asiaticoside, a compound found in gotu kola that researchers have determined is an effective wound healer.

iS Clinical is not formulated for purists and there will be some that won’t want to overlook a few PEGs, dimethicone, and triethanolamine. For me the good far, far outweighs the bad and the results are compelling.



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/25Qx9m2 via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1S0chf8

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário