terça-feira, 13 de outubro de 2015

Community Bon Mots: Best of Truth in Aging Reviews

Community Bon Mots: Best of Truth in Aging Reviews

Truth In Aging’s product reviews are all conducted by members of our community — wonderful, beautiful, funny, opinionated seekers of the truth. From time to time I love to reread past reviews and am always reminded how great they are: witty, well-written and relentless in their quest to tell it like it is. Here’s just a few of my favorite one-liners from community reviews of the past year. Enjoy!

Eccentric? Moi?

“This summer was the summer I fell in love with grapefruit: grapefruit beer…”

- Beth, review of Pure Glam Peppermint Grapefruit Hand & Foot Repair

The lengths we go to so that we can put our test products through their paces

“I refrained from using any body lotions.”

- Ann, review of Pure Glam Inspire Body Wash 

“I was due for my quarterly Botox appointment that I had to postpone until after my jar of serum was finished.”

- Gina, review of ExPürtise Effective Anti-Aging Face Serum

“Almost more embarrassing than discussing my bikini line is admitting that I shaved my face.”

- Nina, review of YBF Luxury Shave Cream in Palo Santo

Getting straight to the point

“I think I’m in love!”

- Kimberly, review of Dr. Dennis Gross Triple C Peptide Firming Oil

“I simply saw no improvement to the eye area and actually think the crepeyness has increased.”

- Terri, review of Royal Nectar Bee Venom Eye Cream

“I have inducted this skin care savior into my anti-aging special reserve battalion and Hall of Fame.”

- Tina, review of Medik8 CE-Thione

“Overall, because of the strong fragrance, insufficient hydration and possible skin irritating properties, I can’t recommend this product.”

- Jennifer, review of Medik8 Hydra8 Night

“I have finished the product and I am thrilled with the results. I will definitely be ordering more of this.”

- Gloria, review of iS Clinical Youth Serum

“I give this product five stars. It delivers. I only wish I’d started using it 20 years ago.”

- Cindy, review of Benir Beauty Super Serum

“I don’t know if my skin has looked this good since before I was 20.”

- Ann, review of Moana Instant Lifting Mask

A few home truths

“I have no patience. As in, zero. Zilch. Nada. If something doesn’t deliver noticeable improvement quickly, I’m on to the next thing, leaving a half-empty bag of corundum crystal in my wake.”

- Tina, review of Trophy Skincare MiniMD Microdermabrasion

“With all that’s out there, I’ve become very results oriented. And at $125.00 price point, I have really high expectations.”

- Kim, review of Kat Burki Rose Hip Intense Recovery Eye Serum

“I really, really like the way my skin feels after I’ve used it. Even after a long night of over indulgence in the food and drink department (like for instance last night), I may have felt about a hundred years old but my face was clear and fresh as a daisy this morning. Unlike my tongue which tastes like a welder’s armpit.”

- Sarah W., review of LiftLab Purify + Clarify

“If I were a car I would probably be a base model Lexus — you know, good engine and good lines but no frills.”

- Kelly, review of Sciote Advanced Retinol Creme

I wish I’d said that…

“I am calling all skincare enthusiasts to get on the ‘BRADwagon.’ Yep, I gotta say that I am mad about BRAD!”

- Tina, review of BRAD Hydrating Hyaluronic Infusion Serum

“There is something to be said for the 'slow-cosmetics’ movement…”

- Ki, review of Moana Moisturizer

“As the duchess might say, it’s 'brilliant!’”

- Debra, review of Royal Nectar Face Mask with bee venom

“Skin appears ’re-grown’.”

- Gunilla, review of MitoQ

“I have usually been skeptical about doctor brands, suspecting they’re overpriced 'me-too’s hewing to predictable and conventional agendas…”

- Emily, review of Dr. Dennis Gross regimen

“I decide every day to accept the changes while trying to be the very best I can be without surgery.”

- Leslie, review of Moana Instant Lifting Mask



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/1k3OmT5 via anti-aging wrinkle cream
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1k3OS3y

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário