sexta-feira, 16 de outubro de 2015

Jenetiqa PureMale Ultra Soothing Balm

Jenetiqa PureMale Ultra Soothing Balm

Though many may wear it, few guys can actually pull off the scruffy look without appearing anything more than ungroomed. For the rest of us, the daily shave routine beckons.  

Early on, I found a double blade razor and shaving cream have always worked best for me, but sometimes daily shaving can leave my skin really irritated. In earlier years I used alcohol laden aftershaves that did little more than sting the skin. Witch hazel eventually replaced the aftershave without burning or fragrance and I’ve continued to use it, as it also works well as a toner for my oily skin. Although the witch hazel has worked for me, men’s skincare has slowly evolved to offer new post-shave products and over the past month I switched it out to test Jenetiqa PureMale Ultra Soothing Balm ($28).

When I received the Jenetiqa Soothing Balm I first read the box to see what it has to offer and found this is not just for soothing post-shave irritation but also can help improve skin’s firmness. I do like products that multi-task. Among the ingredients are shea butter to moisturize, anti-inflammatory green tea extract and anti-agers vitamin C, vitamin E and ubiquinol, that studies suggest may help with skin elasticity/firmness. It’s also parben free and recommended for all skin types.

Easy to use, I applied the balm to a freshly shaved face and found it immediately has a “dry finish” that doesn’t leave a residue or feel oily or greasy or look shiny. It felt soothing and left my skin lightly moisturized and soft and also seemed to help a bit with firmness. I like that it has a very light fragrance that doesn’t linger and the airless pump protects the product while making it easy to dispense just the right amount (a little bit goes a long way). Although I do have oily skin, it did not clog pores or cause any breakouts during my use and my skin actually appeared to be a bit less oily. 

So after a month’s positive use I can say this would be a good choice for any guy that shaves, as it not only soothes but also helps with anti-aging concerns.



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/1VXMCvK via anti-aging wrinkle cream
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1VXNIHQ

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário