quarta-feira, 21 de outubro de 2015

Organic Radiance Ultra Nourishing Anti-Aging Elixir

Organic Radiance Ultra Nourishing Anti-Aging Elixir

by Lisa Schnitzer

I am a 63-year-old (no surgery, no Botox, no needles!) woman and I take very good care of my skin, I always have. I was excited to try this product when I heard about it because it contains so many natural oils and other natural ingredients, and for skincare, I prefer oils and organic ingredients over products that have preservatives and ingredients like dimethicone.

My skin is normal to dry but with my daily use of oils, it maintains a dewy glow. I use layers of products and I incorporated the Organic Radiance Ultra Nourishing Anti-Aging Elixir ($45) into my regimen as the first layer of product on cleansed and toned skin, morning and night. I do have to start with some negative items on this product unfortunately:  the “elixir” is very thick and is hard to get out of the tiny pump bottle. While I love a pump for the purity aspect, it’s just too thick to get out and at the end I had to use a long-handled beauty spoon to get the remaining product out. I think it would serve the consumer better in a small round pot. And the smell is overwhelming with sea buckthorn, which is not one of my favorite aromas. It overpowers any other good smells in the bottle. That being said, it does not linger too long after drying. But the initial smell is that of baby vitamins, in my opinion.

On the plus side, this little bottle reads like a who’s who on the red carpet! More good ingredients than I have space to list!  I think there are over 40 single and compound ingredients in this one bottle. The stars include silk amino acids, CoQ10, vitamin B5, peptides, and MANY more perfect anti-aging ingredients. There are 3 other ingredients that hold much interest to me and seem to embody what an anti-aging serum should provide: alpha lipoic acid, which easily absorbs through the lipid layers of the skin and helps fight free radicals; raspberry seed oil, which is an essential fatty acid and helps protect the lipid barrier by providing moisture retention; MSM which has anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties by decreasing pressure inside the cells and removes fluids and toxins to help restore flexibility to the cellular walls (so important for the face).

After careful examination of my skin, I can say that I saw some tightening overall on my face and maybe a small reduction in fine lines. I don’t have many lines and the ones I have are mostly by my eyes.  I did use this product under the eyes (and used another eye cream on top). I think the overall radiance might have improved a little as well. I did not really see a line reduction in the neck and décolleté area, but maybe more time is needed.

I was a little surprised that it did not provide more moisture hydration to the skin after applying. I always use a natural vitamin C oil blend on top anyway, and in the daytime, a primer over that, so I always have moisture layers. At night, I used it as the first layer and then put another oil layer on top, and then a firming cream. It is definitely a layering product.

With everything that it packed inside, this should be a monumental addition to your skincare regime. If they changed the packaging and perhaps loaded up on a better smelling ingredient than sea buckthorn, I would purchase this. And I may still do so at some point. As I said, the ingredient list is stellar and if you don’t have a product with this impressive mix of ingredients, this would be a fantastic addition to your beauty regimen!



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/1QTgFhz via anti-aging therapeutics volume x
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1OSrCAU

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário