segunda-feira, 12 de outubro de 2015

Dr. Gross Ferulic Acid & Retinol Fortifying Neck Emulsion

Dr. Gross Ferulic Acid & Retinol Fortifying Neck Emulsion

I have finally found a neck cream worthy of the adjective “effective.” Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Fortifying Neck Emulsion ($75) works. Until now, I have not been able to find a neck cream that can help my swan-like neck keep up with my face. I have tended to resort to using my face serums, but they don’t really work on my neck. DDG’s brand new neck serum is a breakthrough.

I have been using Ferulic + Retinol Fortifying Neck Emulsion for about six weeks or so, since I was given some pre-launch samples and, after pitiful begging, was sent one of the first bottles to come off the manufacturer’s conveyor belt. I have been using it morning and night and, while my neck still has some anti-aging to do before it catches up with my face, it is, at long last, well along the way. The skin is smoother, softer and far less red and rough. It feels firmer. It looks firmer.

I should mention that I have also been using Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peels and I am certain that they have also helped. My neck regimen is currently once a week microdermabrasion with my Trophy device, or the DDG Alpha Beta Medi-Spa once a week, daily Alpha Beta and twice daily Neck Emulsion.

This is first time I have used a DDG product with the signature combination of ferulic and retinol. I have long found ferulic acid to be an important anti-aging ingredient (I even added it to my Truth Vitality Shampoo). It is an antioxidant that can seek and destroy several types of free radicals and it selflessly helps other antioxidants work harder. Retinol, of course, is an exfoliator. Here it is boosted by alpha hydroxy acids. So of course, this begs the question as to whether I am overdoing things with the Alpha Beta Peel pads as well as the Neck Emulsion. I think now that I have made such good progress, I will dial down the pads on my neck and see what happens.

In the meantime, there are two amino acid complexes in the Neck Emulsion (collagen and silk) and I will give them plenty of credit for the way my neck skin is steadily transforming. As I have said many times, my skin does well with amino acids, which are essential for the synthesis of collagen and elastin. There are also some DDG favorites here including watermelon, ellagic acid, phospholipids and sphingolipids.

As always, Dr. Dennis Gross does not formulate for purists and some of you will want to take note of octyldodecanol, a potential irritant, as is sodium hydroxide, and the preservatives disodium EDTA and phenoxyethanol.



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/1jkFto6 via anti aging vitamins and minerals
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1K4Ably

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário