quinta-feira, 1 de outubro de 2015

Pure Glam Peppermint Grapefruit Hand & Foot Repair

Pure Glam Peppermint Grapefruit Hand & Foot Repair

This summer was the summer I fell in love with grapefruit: grapefruit beer, grapefruit fragrance and grapefruit body wash. My newfound love for grapefruit started the day I received the sample of Pure Glam Peppermint Grapefruit Hand & Foot Repair ($28). What a lovely product! So fresh, so fragrant, so invigorating and so effective.  

While it is called Hand & Foot Repair, it can actually be used all over the body. For the warm summer months, I found it a tad heavy to use on my body (it is super  nourishing and therapeutic). I look forward to using it in the fall and winter when my body skin becomes drier. 

The lotion came everywhere with me this summer: off to the mani/pedi salon where it felt like a cool summer breeze; in a little plastic container I kept filling so I could use it on the go. And after a day at the beach when my body felt slightly sun and wind burned, the lotion felt amazing and cooling.

My two teenage boys are NOT into any kind of hand and foot maintenance whatsoever but really enjoyed when I applied this product to their hands and feet. What’s not to love? Shea butter and aloe vera help heal and repair dry skin; rhatany root extract is anti-microbial, anti inflammatory and helps tissue repair, perfect for the person who has dry, calloused feet and hands (basically, everyone over the age of 12)! The peppermint, spearmint, lemon and grapefruit essential oils contain anti-fungal properties and a scent that makes you feel like you’re in the south of France! Sunflower seed oil, orange peel wax and beeswax moisturize dry, distressed skin.   

Most of  ingredients are certified organic and the product is vegan and gluten free.

I really love and enjoy this lotion and I know you will, too!



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/1j42FXK via anti-aging products
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1YSn0ze

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário