quarta-feira, 1 de junho de 2016

Ahnesti Puriti Uplifting Shampoo & Conditioner Review

Ahnesti Puriti Uplifting Shampoo & Conditioner Review

by Angela T.

As a brand, Ahnesti focuses on using organic, natural, and non-toxic ingredients. Puriti Uplifting Shampoo and Conditioner are designed to provide volume, shine, manageability, and strength through mostly plant-derived ingredients. I have very fine, slightly wavy, highlighted hair that is dry and prone to tangling and frizz. I usually forego volumizing shampoos and conditioners in favor of moisturizing and smoothing products. Ahnesti’s Puriti Uplifting Shampoo and Conditioner promise volume, thickness, shine, and smoothing of flyaways.

Both the shampoo and conditioner are scented with rosemary, geranium, and ylang ylang. The scents are similar, but I found the conditioner to smell a bit sweeter and more pleasant than the shampoo. Generally speaking, I am not a fan of herbal scents. Thankfully, though, for me and others who have similar olfactory sensibilities, the herbal scent does not linger in the hair.

The sulfate-free shampoo uses a coconut-sugar derived cleanser. It provides a rich, thick lather and does an excellent job of detangling hair. The cleansing power of the shampoo was strong enough to clean my hair with only a little extra product after using dry shampoo for two days.

The sulfate-free conditioner feels thick in your hands, but absorbs very quickly and feels weightless on the hair. The conditioner absorbs so quickly that I found it best to apply to my hair in sections rather than take a big glob and smear it all through my hair as I do with other conditioners. It also absorbs so weightlessly, that I felt like I barely had anything to rinse out of my hair.

The shampoo and conditioner delivered on the volume and thickness. I didn’t notice a significant increase in shine, but the shampoo and conditioner did not dull my hair either. I still needed a hair oil or cream to smooth my flyaways and help manage frizz. One of the most impressive qualities of the shampoo and conditioner was how well they detangled my hair. During my testing, I continued my usual use of a light leave-in conditioner plus a little hair oil or cream. With the Ahnesti products, my hair was significantly less tangly throughout the day and after waking up in the morning. That is seriously no small feat for my hair!

Both the shampoo and conditioner share many of the same ingredients and benefits including panthenol, a provitamin of B5 that smoothes hair and helps hair retain moisture and guar hydroxypropyltrimonium, a deritvative of guar gum that aids in detangling and neutralizes static. Plus there are several botanicals and plant extracts that promote healthy hair.

After using the shampoo and conditioner for 30 days, the ends of my hair remained healthy. I really liked the way my hair felt to the touch during the past 30 days. For me, Ahnesti Puriti Uplifting Shampoo and Conditioner are a great pick to use during the warmer months. When the weather turns colder and dryer, I think I could continue to use the shampoo, but would need a more moisturizing conditioner (which Ahnesti does have and I’m interested in trying out now based on my experience with their volumizing products!).



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/1PjdCTU via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1P4HWfw

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário