quarta-feira, 1 de junho de 2016

Rejuvel 3D

Rejuvel 3D

by Vivian M.

I am 63 and have always had excellent skin, no blemishes or breakouts even during adolescence but, now that it is aging, my skin is prone to dryness. There are no patches of dry skin, but there is a tightness after washing and moisturizers feel great and absorb very quickly. The primary problems I need to address are the beginnings of crepiness (cheeks and undereye) and the direct effects of gravity (predominantly nose to mouth and marionette lines, and some sagging of the jaw line). It is mostly the latter with which I was hoping Rejuvel 3D would help. 

During the testing period, I substituted Rejuvel for my usual serum; all else I continued as usual. My daily routine was this:  After cleansing, I applied the Rejuvel 3D serum all over my face and throat and smoothed in, using upward strokes as much as possible, paying special attention to mouth area and jawline. This was followed by spot treatment with Murad Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum. The final steps were Estee Lauder’s Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Age-Correcting Crème and Eye Crème. On my throat I used Dr. Perricone’s Sub-D followed by Strivectin-TL Tightening Neck Cream. I am pleased to say that the Rejuvel 3D lasted over 6 weeks. In addition it feels good, glides on smoothly, and has only a faint, pleasant smell.

Below are comparative Before and After photos taken in the same room, at the same time of day, and in direct light from the same window.

vivian's face before and after rejuvel3d

I saw no difference when I looked in the mirror after the 6+ weeks and, in the photos, see no difference in the naso-labial or marionette lines, nor in the sagging of my jawline. In fact, to me, the After photo looks worse.

I very much wanted this to work. I would have loved to report back to you that Rejuvel 3D is a marvel of modern science and successfully fights the pull of gravity and has made me feel young again. Alas, I cannot. I will not be buying this again.



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/1UdN2HK via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1WYqH7l

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário