sexta-feira, 22 de julho de 2016

Sublime Beauty Ageless Line Smoother

Sublime Beauty Ageless Line Smoother

By Lorraine G.

I was thrilled to be offered the chance to review Sublime Beauty Ageless Line Smoother ($51), a serum that’s said to have both line-smoothing and skin-plumping technologies. As a woman hitting menopause at 49, I have combination skin with some dryness and deeper wrinkles forming on my forehead.  While my skin looks pretty good overall, I am constantly looking for that miracle — you know the one that delivers a sculpted jawline, pert cheekbones and a forehead so taut and smooth it could be mistaken for a baby’s bottom. High hopes?

Ageless Line Smoother includes a fairly impressive ingredient list with a few exceptional standouts, especially considering the reasonable price point. Relatively high on the list is palmitoly pentapeptide-4 (matrixyl), which smooths lines by increasing one’s natural collagen and elastin production. Also high on the list is hyacare filler CL (sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer), which, according to the TIA website, is of smaller molecular size than hylauronic acid. These smaller molecules make penetration more efficient and provide stronger moisturizing properties that support skin hydration.

Add to this argireline, known as the “Natural Botox,” as well as natural soothing agents aloe vera and chamomile. A potential downside for purists, however, would be the preservatives and potential irritants phenoxyethanol and methylisothiazolinone.

I used the serum for thirty days, morning and evening, after cleansing and before my moisturizer. During this time, I made no other changes to my skin care routine.

What I first appreciated was the texture of this serum. It melted into my skin wonderfully, leaving it feeling very soft right away. As my face leans more towards the drier side, I still needed to apply moisturizer; however, for someone with more of an oily complexion, this may be all that is needed to provide that smooth and hydrated feel. The light citrus scent was not offensive at all and, to me, was actually rather pleasing.

Although my skin did feel very soft following application, no miracle line-smoothing occurred. After about three weeks of twice weekly use, my face began to have a glow of sorts and generally looked healthier, but I still cannot say that I have seen a great reduction in my forehead wrinkles or a tightening of my jawline.

Ageless Line Smoother is definitely a pleasant serum that, for its price, does offer a healthy glow to the skin. I feel that if line smoothing is really a top priority, then this serum is not going to do the job on its own. However, if a more energized complexion is what you are looking for, then it may be a good addition to your compilation of skin care products. 



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/2a11iHm via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/29Ys16j

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário