sexta-feira, 29 de abril de 2016

Hand Chemistry Retin-Oil

Hand Chemistry Retin-Oil

by Denise L.

I was eager to try Hand Chemistry Retin-Oil ($20) because I’d discovered Hand Chemistry Intense Youth Complex lotion and fell in love with it. I’d had peeling and red finger tips from handling dirty paperwork from a construction site. It was the only lotion that gave me relief and I stock up on it now. I am 59 and have normal/oily skin.

I didn’t use this product on my face. I used it on my body. It was the last thing I applied both morning and night. The oil does have a light fragrance which I can’t identity; it didn’t bother me. I really like that there is only a pinpoint opening at the top of the bottle. Oils can pour out of their containers with just a regular opening. And although I used it liberally morning and night for the last four weeks, there is still half a bottle remaining.

This product says it will help scars and stretch marks, as well as aging and dehydrated skin. I was delighted to find that it worked exceptionally well on the elephant like skin above my knees. It’s the only product I’ve used that had such a remarkable effect. The white-ish cast on that skin is gone. Yes, the crepey-ness and lines are still there but it looks so much better than before.

I found it improved the bumps on the tops of my upper arms considerably. The bumps are gone; there is still a slight pink color in the area which I hope will disappear with continued use. I tested it on stretch marks on my inner thighs and definitely saw an improvement there. The marks are firmer and less visible. I used it on my red elbows and there is improvement, although the “knob” of my elbow is still pink. I also tested it on a burn scar on my hand, from when I hit an oven rack earlier this year. The scar improved somewhat but it still visible.

I didn’t have an issue with any of the ingredients. The first ingredient, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, is an antimicrobial skin conditioning agent. But what makes this oil work is the vitamins C, A and E. Ascorbyl palmitate is an ester of vitamin C that is fat soluble and can penetrate the skin faster. Hydroxypinacolone retinoate is a less irritating retinol that helps repair skin. I’d read that AHAs cancel the effects of retinol so I stopped using a body lotion with AHA while I was doing this review. Tocopheryl acetate is a form of vitamin E that works as an antioxidant and helps promote healing.

This product exceeded my expectations. I don’t ever want to be without it.



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/1YXjQZh via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1TBw5Jw

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário