sexta-feira, 1 de julho de 2016

ASDM Beverly Hills Glycolic Acid Complex Lotion

ASDM Beverly Hills Glycolic Acid Complex Lotion

I am always looking for exceptional body lotions that deliver real anti-aging results, and I’m thrilled to have found ASDM Beverly Hills Glycolic Acid Complex Lotion ($35 in the shop). It is a super useful addition to my anti-aging arsenal.

ASDM is a brand that the Truth In Aging community has come to love for its keen prices and focused formulas. This body lotion lives up to the approach by tackling skin tone, smoothing texture and diminishing crepe from the chin to the toes — all without breaking the bank.

This is not a body lotion with a nod towards exfoliation; it gets straight to the point with two alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs), glycolic acid and lactic acid, being the dominant ingredients. Backup is provided by pineapple powder, which has the fruit enzyme bromelain for exfoliating dead cells. That being said, Acid Complex Lotion does not tingle or sting. I found it very pleasant and comfortable to use and reasonably moisturizing due to the grape, camellia (tea) and rice bran oils.

These oils are also packed with antioxidants, as are the aloe leaf and mango. I was intrigued to see honey powder — my guess is that it provides some antioxidants (fewer than raw honey), but is probably much easier to formulate with. There is also a probiotic called lactobacillus ferment, which converts sugars to lactic acid. In skincare, it’s supposed to be helpful for acne, eczema and other skin disorders.

For the purposes of my test, I used ASDM Beverly Hills Acid Complex Lotion after every shower. I found that my skin tolerated this well and that I didn’t feel that I was over-exfoliating. For continued use, I prefer to alternate it with a richer body lotion without AHAs in order to get the right balance of hydration and exfoliation.

A final note: This is very helpful for general skin tone and texture. It has helped quite a bit with some white spots that I have on my arms. I don’t have dark spots on my body to test on, but suspect that a heftier peel, such as Stacked Skincare’s, would be a better bet for fading these.



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/298rkFl via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/296tSTR

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário