segunda-feira, 11 de julho de 2016

Dr. Dennis Gross Firming Peptide Milk

Dr. Dennis Gross Firming Peptide Milk

By Diane D. 

I am a 53-year-old woman with sensitive skin and was very delighted to try another product by Dr. Dennis Gross.  I already use the Triple C Peptide Firming Oil ($62 in the shop) and the Alpha Beta Peel ($88 in the shop) from Dr. Dennis Gross, thanks to previous recommendations from Marta.

Upon pulling the Dr. Dennis Gross Firming Peptide Milk ($65) out of the box, I noticed that it has a very unique delivery system. You twist the cap and the product comes out much like a syringe. It’s milky and a little sticky to the touch, but the Firming Peptide Milk goes on smooth and easy. I incorporated it into my regimen, using it in the morning and evening.

The brand claims that you can feel an immediate difference upon the first use. My skin did feel tighter, but in my opinion it did not look noticeably different until I had been using it consistently for two weeks. It was then that I also realized one of the frown lines on my forehead seemed to be less noticeable and my skin had a very polished, soft glow. I was impressed! 

It’s also important to note that the formula didn’t irritate my sensitive skin. The ingredients include anti-agers tetrapeptide-21, amino acids, vitamin c and retinol. It’s chock full of antioxidants like cucumber extract and coconut water. The one ingredient that is concerning is phenoxyethanol, which is a chemical used as a preservative instead of parabens. Studies have shown that it’s toxic in large concentrations.  However, it is unclear if the amount used in skincare is harmful to humans. So, that’s definitely something to consider before choosing this product.  

Overall, I felt it was non-irritating, reduced some fine lines, was firming over time and brightened my complexion. I was very pleased with the results and am happy to report that it’s a nice addition to my anti-aging regimen.  



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/29zVo2D via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/29uBxfv

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário