sexta-feira, 13 de novembro de 2015

Your Best Face Prep

Your Best Face Prep

by Gale Norby

I used Your Best Face Prep ($80 in the shop) faithfully for one month but have continued using it past that trial month. I’m a 58-year-old woman with combination skin. Even at my age, I still have an oily t-zone which doesn’t appear to be going away anytime soon. I’m also a retinoid user and longtime skin care experimenter.

I was really hoping not to like this product as I am trying to streamline my life, especially my skincare routine, to keep things manageable. But I’ll be darned if the positive reviews weren’t telling the truth, this stuff is great! I already exfoliate regularly in various ways so I fully expected YBF Prep to be a waste of time. I use a Clarisonic every night to wash my face. I use retinoids at least five times per week at night. And occasionally, I use Dr. Gross’ peels as well. I truly believed this product was going to be unnecessary and not do a thing for me. I was in for a surprise.

Recently reformulated, YBF Prep boasts impressive ingredients such as Matrixyl 3000, said to encourage collagen growth, and peptides including TEGO Pep 4, which reportedly helps even out skin tone and reduce hyperpigmentation. It is also packed with antioxidants, including ferulic acid, and contains several botanical extracts.

YBF Prep is an exfoliant and an extremely fine-grained one at that. I’ve never used such a fine grain scrub. Twice a week after cleansing, I used YBF prep according to instructions. Most of the time I left it on for a while to dry before rinsing off but sometimes I rinsed immediately. I couldn’t believe the difference in how my skin felt after using and how it still felt and looked the next morning as well.

My skin issues include some sun spots, a few patchy areas of sun damage (that others can’t see but I see them in my magnifying mirror), some inverted oil glands, some random small bumps and lastly some redness along with uneven coloring & texture. When I use YBF Prep, I feel like every one of these issues is significantly diminished. My skin feels baby soft after using this product, and it looks healthy.

A little goes a long way so the jar will last quite some time; I still have half a jar left. I had planned on giving this product a test drive for only one month but now it will have a place in my weekly regimen. I hope you all will give it a try as it’s a worthwhile product, one I plan to keep around.



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/1QmZw2E via phytoceramides from rice
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1iZSFh8

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário