sexta-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2016

Elena Rubin Lighten Up

Elena Rubin Lighten Up

by Lonnie C.

I’m in my 50s and have been using the recently revamped Elena Rubin Lighten Up for six weeks.  I have to admit that I have seen a marked difference in the stubborn brown spot I have diligently been trying to get rid of for over 2 years.  Although it still is not completely gone, it easily covers with concealer now and I am pretty comfortable in the thought that in a few more weeks it will either be gone or hardly noticeable.  

My recommendation to other users would be to rub the product in thoroughly and use it twice a day, as recommended — on clean skin. Also, follow the instructions as written. You can see it on your skin — it is a bit shiny and yellow in color, which is why I recommend this. And it is not cream based, so I suggest rubbing it in thoroughly.

Active ingredients include alpha-arbutin, a “super” form of arbutin that lightens and evens out skin, kojic acid, another skin lightener derived from mushrooms, and proprietary Tyrostat made from rumex occidentalis extract which, according to Elena Rubin, “reduces skin pigmentation by limiting both melanin production and skin reddening.” There are also several botanical ingredients, a few labeled as certified organic.

It should be the first thing you put on your skin after cleansing.  After washing my face with a cleanser, I use an oil free make up remover that completely takes off any residual make up or dirt leftover after cleaning.  I follow with a serum and regular daily regime of lotion and liquid make up. It did not interfere or react with anything I used it with, and it covered easily with makeup and/or concealer.

I found no irritation of any kind using this product.  It did not redden or create any kind of itch on my skin, nor is there any unpleasant odor either. As a matter of fact, I could not detect any odor at all.

I would definitely recommend this product. I have tried several before it and this has done the best job of any I have previously tried using.



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/1Qje7LL via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/21ynhYP

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário