quarta-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2016

Pure Glam Intensive Moisture Conditioner

Pure Glam Intensive Moisture Conditioner

by Tina M.

I was very excited to be chosen to try and review Pure Glam Intensive Moisture ($28.99) conditioner. For the last few years I have been dealing with a couple of hair issues: dryness and hair loss. More on my second issue later.

First let me say I am in my mid 50s with hair just below my shoulders. I’ve always had thick hair with some wave to it. In the last few years my hair had begun to thin and become very dry. I had also lost my waves. I began a quest to find a conditioner that would moisturize without making my hair limp and also didn’t have a lot of questionable ingredients. This was what I was hoping to find with Pure Glam Intensive Moisture.

I’m happy to report I LOVE this product. What’s not to love? It has certified organic ingredients, is cruelty free and contains some of my favorite oils. Lavender, rosemary, sage and geranium oils soothe and condition, the uplifting oils of peppermint, spearmint and grapefruit are also part of the formula. All in a moisturizing coconut oil and shea butter base. There are no silicones and no parabens. The only ingredient I wasn’t familiar with was behentrimonium methosulfate, a low-impact additive made from rapeseed oil.

The conditioner is packaged in an aluminum, recyclable container with a pump. Personally I love using a pump because it’s so much less messy.

The day before it arrived I had had my hair colored. Yes, I color my hair. I made note of how many products my stylist used after the usual shampoo and conditioning:

1. Leave-in conditioner

2. Detangler

3. Curl cream

4. Oil on the ends of my hair

At home, after washing my hair I used just a couple of pumps and combed it through my hair as directed. Then I left it on for a few minutes and rinsed. My hair was soft,bouncy and tangle free. My comb moved through my hair with ease. I also have my waves back again! I used only a little curl cream afterwards. No leave in conditioner, detangler or hair oil needed.

I have tried so many different products recently only to find my hair either limp from too heavy a product or still having that dry crispy look from not having enough moisture. I think I have finally found a keeper in Pure Glam Intensive Moisture. Give it a try yourself I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.

Lastly a word about my thinning hair. If this is a concern of yours I highly recommend trying Truth Vitality Advanced Complex. Since using it I have hair back in my temple area. Not only has my stylist noticed, but also my husband.



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/1ROfByH via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1U8CPQT

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário