quarta-feira, 24 de fevereiro de 2016

January Labs Day Cream and Tonic Mist

January Labs Day Cream and Tonic Mist

by Mary D.

I was very excited to get the opportunity to review January Labs Revitalizing Day Cream and the Restorative Tonic Mist ($24 in the shop) together. Starting with a little background I’m 45 years young with combination skin and some dark spots and some acne scarring and we cannot forget the fine lines that are just beginning, which my mom chose to call wisdom lines. I can live happily without all of these.

I started using the Day Cream and the Tonic Mist from January Labs in the morning soon after I received it. I kept my skin care routine as basic as possible using my normal cleanser and night creme. The very first thing I noticed in using the Day Cream was a fragrance that I cannot figure out. My husband didn’t like the fragrance at all but the fragrance didn’t bother me, as a matter a fact I really grew to like it. After cleansing I misted my face and neck with the Tonic Mist and it was refreshing and light with no scent.

The Tonic Mist is alcohol free, which is a plus in my books. It has witch hazel, organic aloe, vitamin B5 and several plant extracts. It is paraben free, fragrance free and cruelty free which are all very important in any skin care line I choose to use. January Labs claims their Tonic Mist will minimize the appearance of pores and prevent breakouts while toning and balancing all skin types. I couldn’t get enough of the Tonic Mist it was such a nice pick-me-up throughout the day, just kind of relaxed me. Knowing that everything in it was good for my skin made me feel even better because it felt like I was spoiling myself.

On to the Day Cream that I applied after the Tonic Mist, first thing I noticed was the scent, which for some people may be too overbearing. I cannot describe the scent, at first I wasn’t a fan but by the 3rd day I ended up really liking the smell. Maybe subconsciously the smell was a cue that my skin was getting a treat. The Day Cream does have a consistency of a serum, which is how it’s described on the container. The Day Cream applied very easy, light on the skin, and soaked up very well, my skin took a deep drink. After it was done absorbing, which didn’t take forever like some day cremes I’ve tried, my skin had a glow but didn’t look oily. I’ve never had a skincare product give my skin a glow.

This Day Cream is packed full of good stuff for your skin, some faithful ingredients I’ve come to expect out of most skin care. Just to list a few, hyaluronic acid which helps repair and add elasticity to your skin. B Vitamins and fatty acids to add moisture and enhance skin tone. There’s also allantoin which promotes cell healing, peptides that boost collagen and fruit extracts that fight free-radicals. All of these are powerhouse ingredients but there were two ingredients that stood out to me because I had never encountered them, so I did some research on morinda fruit extract also known as noni, which is said to be rich in antioxidants. The other Ingredient that had my attention is borage seed oil, it has the highest levels of GIA ( gamma linolenic acid) even higher than primrose oil. GIA is a fatty acid that helps in the maintenance of healthy skin. Borage seed oil has proven to help benefit in the treatment of skin conditions, such as dry skin, eczema and dermatitis. It is also a powerhouse helping to restore suppleness elasticity.

The Day Cream did restore much needed mouisture to my skin and I feel with continued use it will even out my skin tone as I already notice some difference. During my research of the ingredients in the Revitalizing Day Cream I learned a great deal and looked forward every morning to applying this great product. I feel good about what I’m applying to my skin and that is very important to me. I’m very impressed with January Labs Skin Essentials Restorative Tonic Mist and Revitalizing Day Cream. I will be stocking up on the January Labs line. Thanks again TIA for the great leads on wonderful skincare products!



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/1TzDzOa via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1SVarCc

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário