quarta-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2016

Dr. Dennis Gross Antioxidant Cleansing Cloths with AHAs

Dr. Dennis Gross Antioxidant Cleansing Cloths with AHAs

Dr. Dennis Gross Antioxidant Cleansing Cloths with AHAs ($18/30cloths) are described as multitasking cloths that remove makeup and cleanse skin with additional anti-aging benefits. My skin is 50 years young and tends to be a bit dry.

According to the Dr. Dennis Gross skin care website, these cloths are “saturated with a blend of ingredients to cleanse, clear pores, remove impurities, exfoliate, soothe inflammation, and fight the signs of aging.” Like his signature daily face peels, two of the main active ingredients in these cloths are alpha hydroxy acids and beta hydroxy acids, which exfoliate to remove dead skin cells and improve skin texture.

Did they perform as described?

I used the cloths exclusively for a 4-week period as my nighttime cleansing agent. The only area that did not work as stated was removal of mascara. After the first use, I found I needed to use a makeup remover first (for me that is coconut oil). Other makeup products were easily removed. I should explain that I use only a bit of under eye concealer, a cream blush stick, mascara (top lashes only), and lip color. I experienced no irritation during this test trial. The appearance and condition of my skin did not improve or regress. The cloths left my skin feeling soft with no drying affects.

I am very partial to the cleanser I have been using for well over a year. It also contains AHAs. With that being said, I would not change to the cloths as my every day cleansing product but would keep them on hand for a convenient travel option.



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/1Q681yC via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1P1AYNg

1 comentário:

  1. No one wants to age but it's natural. These days, lots of products on the market that might help reduce the signs of aging and make you feel younger and healthier. I have also tried after reading Dermogenix Review and it’s really works on my skin. So, I recommend this product to everyone .Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream

    ResponderEliminar