quarta-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2016

SkinOwl Clary Sage Beauty Drops

SkinOwl Clary Sage Beauty Drops

by Linda A.

I am 57, and have mature skin that is losing its elasticity. It can be dry and lackluster. I live in chilly Michigan, so the constant heat in the house further dries my skin. During the testing period for SkinOwl Clary Sage Beauty Drops, I used only this product on my face so that I could best evaluate it for its effectiveness.

SkinOwl Clary Sage Beauty Drops contain only two ingredients: raw, organic, unrefined argania spinosa extract (argan oil) and organic clary sage. The essential fatty acids in argan oil are very hydrating to the skin, containing the omega oils linoleic acid and oleic acid. Argan oil also contains vitamin E (tocopherol), which is an extremely powerful antioxidant. These components of argan oil help to hydrate the skin and reduce inflammation. Clary sage increases circulation and is said to have antiseptic, antispasmodic, astringent and bactericidal properties. For those with oily skin and acne, clary sage also serves to regulate oil production.

I used the product as instructed, 10 drops morning and night, spread over clean, dry skin. The first time I used it, I loved how it made my skin look and feel. It moisturized my parched skin, and I felt like I immediately looked 10 years younger.  I could feel my skin absorb the oil like a sponge. My skin felt more supple, tightened, and refreshed. In the mirror, I appeared to have a radiance, a glow. My wrinkles were softened and smoothed. So, although I didn’t know if there would be long term benefits, I loved how this product made me look immediately after I applied it!

There was only one inconvenience with the Beauty Drops. My bangs picked up the oil from my forehead and I found I needed to shampoo more often. (However, argan oil is great for the hair too, so it sure looked great after I washed it!) I was careful to use Skin Owl Clary Sage Beauty Drops as directed during this trial period, but in the future I plan to use a little less. Then I think oily hair will not be an issue.

As time went on, I began to feel like I didn’t want to part with this product after it was gone. I loved how it made me look, and I began to see cumulative benefits. I do believe that my skin is more tightened and firm after a month of use, and it is DEFINITELY more smooth, soft and supple. I do believe my skin tone is more even. I even tried a tiny bit under the eyes with some regularity (not enough to creep up into the eyes themselves). It does appear to have reduced my under-eye inflammation and puffiness.

Although this is a very simple product, I am very impressed with it! I love the radiance it creates. I will add back in some of my other products eventually, but would like to apply a few drops of Skin Owl Beauty Drops Clary Sage on clean skin first, twice a day. I am not willing to part with the results I see!



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/20ftfwO via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1JiTMFB

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário