quarta-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2016

HUM Nutrition Turn Back Time Supplements

HUM Nutrition Turn Back Time Supplements

by Shelly D.

After I entered my forties and began to see some accelerated aging and my skin care treatments full of chemicals, I began to research more natural ways to treat my aging skin. And so I was very intrigued when TIA asked me to review HUM Nutrition Turn Back Time ($40) age-defying cell protection supplement. 

HUM Nutrition is a beauty nutrition company that has created a whole line of nutritional supplements ranging from skin care and weight loss to detox and probiotics. The idea of Turn Back Time is to treat the symptoms of aging internally, on a cellular level, with the right mix of science-based nutrients.

Turn Back Time has a great list of ingredients with specific anti-aging purposes: vitamin C and alpha lipoic acid serve as antioxidants. Their Phyto Anti-Aging Blend includes green tea extract, turmeric, quercetin dihydrate, grape seed extract and lutein, which all have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.

I’m a forty-five-year-old redhead with very fair, dry skin with some beginning signs of rosacea. I need all the skin protection and help I can get living in New England. The supplements are easy to take — the instructions say take 2 capsules a day with food, easy enough! The bottle contains a one-month supply of the supplement. I took 2 capsules a day for 30 days and I honestly didn’t quite know what to expect. This is a different approach to skin care and I have never tried anything like it before. Even the description on the bottle didn’t give me much to go on.

The bottle claims, “Exposed to free radicals? Don’t age unnecessarily! Turn Back Time offers science-supported advanced age-defying antioxidants and phytonutrient-rich ingredients including Turmeric and Green Tea Polyphenols to promote skin rejuvenation and cellular health. Take that, free radicals!”

I tried to pay close attention to any small changes in the condition of my skin. I didn’t notice anything for the first few weeks and I was losing hope. But close to the end of my 30 day trial, I began to notice a slight glow to my skin. And I think that is so interesting because nothing on the surface seemed to change. My skin is still dry and sensitive. The small lines around my eyes and lips didn’t diminish. The texture and tone of my skin hasn’t changed. But there is no getting around it, I have a glow.

If you’re looking for an addition to your skin care regimen that includes some science-based nutrition, you may want to give Turn Back Time a try. I love that there is science behind the ingredient choice, that it is a Non-GMO product, that it is sustainably sourced and made in the US.

However, personally, I won’t continue to use the Turn Back Time supplement. The results were slow to emerge and subtle. My skin tone, texture, lines and hydration are still exactly the same and those are the things that need help. And this supplement hasn’t done anything to change that. If I continued to use it, it wouldn’t replace anything else but would be an addition to my regimen. And I don’t feel the results warrant the additional cost. 

As an aside and in the light of full disclosure, this supplement made my pee smell like I was eating asparagus every day! It didn’t really bother me after I figured out that the supplement was the cause but something to consider if you’re thinking about trying it.



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/1SKRUIl via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1lTOtAT

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário