quarta-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2016

SimySkin Plase II Anti-Aging Eye Serum 25-45

SimySkin Plase II Anti-Aging Eye Serum 25-45

When TIA asked me if I wanted to try to SimySkin Phase II Anti-aging Eye Serum 25-45 ($85 in the shop), I happily said yes: I was facing down the last few weeks of my master’s degree and anticipating a run of all-nighters. I didn’t expect a miracle, but figured that a little extra support would be good while I abused my eyes with too much coffee and the inevitable frown your face settles into as you stare down your blinking cursor at 3 a.m. 

But a miracle indeed I got! Too much caffeine and not enough of sleep are hard enough on your eyes, but my poor peepers really took a beating when my sister’s ten-day-old baby landed in the hospital with pneumonia. Along with school, I was helping out with her two older children while she and her husband stayed with the baby. Between exhaustion and worry for baby, I was in tears at least twice a day, and living off of leftover Halloween candy and black coffee. I’m so very happy to report that her baby is fully recovered, and I’m also very happy to let you know that my eyes are almost as smooth as his little butt.

Not only do I look no worse for the wear, my eyes look better than ever — lifted, plump and smooth. My usual fine lines are filled in, my eye area is hydrated, and along with keeping my lids bright and beautiful, SimySkin also kept my eczema at bay. Besides the usual uglies that happen when you don’t sleep and eat crap, I invariably breakout with eczema; indeed, I got patches around my mouth and between my fingers, but my eyes stayed healthy and itch-free. I’m extremely impressed with this serum and, to get right to it, I highly recommend it.

SimySkin organizes its product line according to age (18-25, 25-45 and 45+; I’m in the 25-45 bracket) and uses nanomedicine technology to formulate its treatments. As I understand it, nanomedicine offers a more targeted delivery of treatments and, in the case of skin care, allows for deeper penetration of actives. The serum was very compatible with my regular routine. Though it feels rich and emollient, it’s weightless, soaks in quickly and blends well with both sunblock and night cream. My eyeliner did smudge, but some loose powder on top proved to be an easy fix.

SimySkin recommends massaging the serum into your skin and even gives you the tool to do so: atop the pump is a small gold ball (about the size of an impressive pea), which you use to massage the serum into your skin for better penetration. It was both stimulating and relaxing, my skin tingled pleasantly, and I imagine it helped drain accumulated fluids and toxins.

Vitamin B12 is the line’s signature ingredient. I’ve heard a lot about vitamin B in skin and hair care, mostly B3 (niacin), and I was really impressed by Medik8 Hydr8, which features B5. But vitamin B doesn’t seem to generate the high excitement that A, C and E do (at least not as far as I can tell), but the more I read about it, the more I want it. SimySkin says that B12 is said “to have regenerative effects — moisturizing and helping to prevent wrinkles, hydrating dry skin and relieving inflammation,” and further reading reveals it heals lesions, prevents dermatitis and gives skin an even tone and healthy glow. Folic acid, also a key ingredient in SimySkin’s Phase II eye serum, is said to support healthy DNA, which influences the length of telomeres. Phase II also features peptides including palmitoyl-tetrapeptide-7 and Lipopeptide pal-GQPR, which reduce inflammation and improve firmness. Hesperidin methyl chalcone is the ingredient I can thank for keeping my dark circles at bay, hyaluronic acid no doubt helped plump my exhausted lids, and Sorghum Bicolor Stalk Juice, (which I’d never heard of) lifts and tightens skin by creating a stretchy-film that pulls everything into place (it sounds dubious, but like I said, my eyes looked great).

Its non-active ingredients include emollients, preservatives and fragrances, almost all of which get a safe rating from the Environmental Working Group. The ingredients that do get bad ratings are the fragrances, the one disappointing aspect of this serum. They didn’t bother my skin, but fragrances are notorious irritants and I think it’s a shame to diminish (even slightly) such a fantastic product with a few bad ingredients.

The Phase II anti-aging serum is $85 but well worth the investment. And after five weeks of using this twice daily, I still have half a tube left and am excited to see what Simy plus some proper sleep and diet can do for my eyes. Again, I highly recommend this product!



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/1noNQjO via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/23uiKsf

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário