terça-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2016

What's Working For Me Now: Winter 2016

What's Working For Me Now: Winter 2016

There are plenty of newcomers in my current regimen, as well as some old faithfuls. What’s more, when I audit what is working for me right now, I can see some new heroes in the making.

Here’s one of them. Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel pads ($88 in the shop) are well and truly part of my regimen. They were a feature of the last What’s Working For Me back in September and four months on they are definitely a keeper. I would go so far as to say this two-step system has been transformative. I swear that I don’t have a single open pore, my leopard spot is fading and my lip lines are diminishing.

A surprising addition is a Ferulic & Retinol Wrinkle Recovery Peel ($88 in the shop). This is a new product from the Dr. Dennis Gross oevre and is designed to be used 2-3 times a week. I have kept them on after my testing period, as I do appreciate the help they are giving my neck and deeper lines, but find that, for me, once a week is enough.

My eyes are really loving two new serums. I use the Niod Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate ($65) in the morning. I found that it really is firming and the roster of actives, with plenty of peptides, is truly impressive. Another eye serum that punches way above its price is SkinOwl Eye+ ($46 in the shop) and I use it at night for its depuffing qualities and slew of amino acids that make my skin look younger and rested.

As a result of testing an eyelash growth product, I can bat long, black lashes with some pride. Unfortunately, the active seems to be coral and I can’t bear the idea of harvesting a protected marine environment for the sake of long lashes and ditched it. I do like the effect though, so I’ve taken to using AQ Lash ($135).

As far as face serums go, I have incorporated Rejuvel 3D ($149 in the shop) into my regimen and layer it with either E’shee’s KI ($189 in the shop) or MitoQ, ($119 in the shop), two firm favorites and that I still find hard to beat. At night I am alternating between my latest find from Bottega Organica, the Multi-Active Face Serum ($88 in the shop) and Dr. Dennis Gross Triple C Peptide Firming Oil ($62 in the shop). As the days are colder and dryer, I find I do need a moisturizer and I fall back on the lovely and soothing one from I Pekar ($78 in the shop) and have very recently started to use SkinOwl’s wonderfully (deceptively) simple Geranium Beauty Drops ($30 in the shop).

With a dogged focus on my neck (this will be the year that I get it in sync with my face, I swear), I am using my Truth Vitality Lux Renew ($279 in the shop) with renewed vigor on face as well as neck and alternating ultrasound and red LED. I also use the above-mentioned DDG Alpha Beta Peel pads daily and my neck creams are Soleil Toujours Daily Anti-Aging Power Serum for Face & Neck ($145 in the shop) Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic & Retinol Fortifying Neck Emulsion ($75 in the shop). This neck regimen does seem to paying off.  

Finally, I should mention that winter lips need Your Best Face Quench ($15 in the shop) and I am always impressed by how long a smear of it lasts. This is not one of those balms that require continuous reapplication. In my case, winter shoes and thick tights leave me with rough, uncomfortable feet and Pure Glam Peppermint Grapefruit Hand and Foot Repair ($28 in the shop) has been a godsend.



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/23rDQaw via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1OWXbqp

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário