sexta-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2016

Dawn Lorraine Fresh Citrus Cleansing Gel

Dawn Lorraine Fresh Citrus Cleansing Gel

by Kelly P.

At 54 I am in a state of transition. I am changing my diet to organic started juicing daily and have ditched all my expensive chemical skincare. I now read all labels on everything to see if it makes the cut in being put on or into my body. I tested Dawn Lorraine Fresh Citrus Cleansing Gel ($37), which is all natural and contains several organic ingredients, for 30 days

I can’t tell you how happy I was to read the ingredients of this cleanser. Organic aloe vera juice as the first ingredient followed by various herbs, flowers and citrus oils. Ascorbyl phosphate a relatively new form of vitamin C. My first thought was, sounds delicious!

So now to see how it worked. I have combination skin some dry/normal parts but still an oily t-zone. My first use was in the morning and was pleased with the light foaming and uplifting, fresh citrus scent. My face felt clean but not tight. It also was effective in removing a full face a makeup and left my skin very soft but not dry. Honestly, I was not expecting much from a cleanser except to clean so I am happy to report that I have noticed my skin does appear somewhat brighter and healthy looking.

I would recommend this product to most skin types except if you were overly dry. I have to say this is truly a company I feel good about purchasing from. Handmade, non-GMO, organic products produced with wind power and they employ the disabled! I am very impressed and grateful to have gotten to try this product.



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/1Te82kJ via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/20twfnu

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário