sexta-feira, 5 de fevereiro de 2016

Dr. Dennis Gross Root Resilience Strengthening Shampoo and Nourishing Scalp Conditioner

Dr. Dennis Gross Root Resilience Strengthening Shampoo and Nourishing Scalp Conditioner

by Karen P.

When asked if I was willing to try Dr. Dennis Gross’ Root Resilience Strengthening Shampoo ($42) and Nourishing Scalp Conditioner ($38), I was thrilled! I have a thick head of long, coarse, curly hair and want to keep it that way.

I am 58 years young, my skin type ranges from dry/normal in the winter to normal/combination throughout the rest of the year. Fortunately, neither my skin nor scalp are not sensitive, so I’m able to switch up and use new products as the Truth in Aging team finds new skin and hair care products with more potent or impactful key ingredients that keeps my skin and hair looking great.

My hope and expectation for this strengthening shampoo and nourishing scalp conditioner was to strengthen the hair follicle and root, fortifying hair against breakage while maintaining and adding volume to my hair. I incorporated Dr. Gross’ shampoo and conditioner into my regular hair care routine, using his products instead of the products that I usually use for washing and conditioning my hair. I was concerned that since my hair is chemically treated that this may be not be the best product for me; I couldn’t be more wrong! The packaging clearly states that this shampoo and conditioner are safe for color and chemically-treated hair.

Per Dr. Gross’ website, he indicates that topical supplements applied directly to the skin are the most effective way of preventing aging and treating existing conditions. My analysis of the ingredients is that both the shampoo and conditioner contain great anti-agers like peptides, salicylic acid, and collagen which work together to strengthen the hair follicles and create an optimum environment for healthy hair growth.

I would highly recommend these products for anyone who wants to be proactive about hair loss, shedding and shinier strands of hair. I have gotten many compliments about how full and shiny my hair is. The truest test to me was going shopping in the rain right after washing, drying and styling my hair. I will often use a flat iron on it because it is so coarse and the iron smoothes and straightens my hair. Typically I can expect my hair to become bush like, unmanageable and just plain “not the look I was going for.” Much to my amazement, as well as my daughter’s, who had joined me to shop, my hair remained perfectly straight, no frizzing due to rain or humidity, to the point that I would look in the mirror in each shop expecting that “the bush" (which I lovingly call my very thick head of hair) to have taken on a life of its own, as is typical in these situations. Happily, I arrived home with hair style intact. My hair was smooth, straight, ready to go out to that evening.

I absolutely recommend this product!!



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/1Syz9IH via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1oe7r74

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário