segunda-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2016

Your Best Face Restore and Private Reserve Slumber Blend

Your Best Face Restore and Private Reserve Slumber Blend

by Cheryl P.

I had the pleasure of testing Your Best Face’s newly reformulated Restore ($130 in the shop), a focused nighttime serum with the goal to transform the face, neck and hands and the companion product, Private Reserve Slumber Blend ($80 in the shop), an antioxidant treatment oil for the face, neck, hands, cuticles and hair. In addition, the Private Reserve Slumber Blend, has ingredients that are proven to be relaxing and help to promote a restful sleep. I have always believed that Your Best Face is a small, innovative and thoughtful company that offers high quality products that produce results. This thirty-day testing period reinforced my opinions that YBF delivers as stated.

As background, I am in my sixth decade and am told I look ten to twenty years younger. In addition to the luck of genes, I carefully tend to my skin. I have tried most of the highly ranked products on TIA and the portfolio of products that I use tends to be from the high end of the TIA Five Best accompanied with daily Truth Vitality Lux Renew ultrasound and red LED.  I also have frequent microcurrent sessions and for me, have to keep hydrated or my face sags. I have little sagging due to my regimen, almost no wrinkles but have a few pesky lip lines and occasional drooping eyelids. I am obsessive with using my high end eye creams and carry multiple options in my handbag, in addition to night time application. During my review I was not using eye cream at night while using this combination duo, a first for me. My work is very intense with long hours and frequent global travel that can stress any skin. In addition, my skin can be very reactive, turning instantly to lizard skin, if I use a poorly made product. Although I do not take sleep aids, my work can be extremely intense and I do find it hard to sleep at times. I think I am the perfect candidate for testing a product duo that is supposed to be transformative (lifting, brightening, smoothing, moisturizing) for the face, neck and hands while promoting a restful, relaxing sleep. 

I started the testing after a long weekend of holiday charity work, when I was exhausted and dehydrated with lizard face and sagging face in full bloom. I applied Restore and then applied the delightfully woody, floral scented Reserve Slumber Blend over the Restore, with no application of eye cream or moisturizer and went to bed. Restore is a scentless white cream-like serum that is applied easily and absorbs quickly. The next morning my face was transformed: plump, lifted and my eyelids lifted. Quite frankly, I have not experienced quite the overnight transformation as this. After thirty days, my face and neck continues to be transformed from the great skin I had to start with. My skin continues to be lifted; it is smoother; the pesky lip lines are reduced and my eyelids are consistently lifted with no application of eye cream at night. There has not been a single night for the past thirty days when I did not have a deep and restful sleep. In addition, I had two 14,000 mile airplane round trips over the past 30 days. I noticed my face remained plumped, lifted and my eyes looked rested with the use of the Reserve and Slumber Blend duo for each overnight, 14-hour airplane trip each way. Additional reinforcement that these products deliver results.

I tend to slather my products and hence use too much in a short time frame. Each of the product duo comes in a 1.7 ounce black glass bottle, with a covered pump. After 30 days, I still had half a bottle of each so with generous usage, this will last at least two months. For those that can manage product usage wisely, this duo will last three months. The multiple and proven serums in the Restore reformulation that deliver a brightening and toning night formulation for the face, neck and hands and the companion Private Reserve Slumber Blend that promotes relaxation and a restful sleep along with the enhanced skin benefits listed in the ingredient summary, to me, justifies the cost as no other products have to be used or purchased for nighttime treatment. I recommend this product companion duo whole heartedly. 

A thorough breakdown of the ingredients in each product is below for those who are interested, and I found the ingredients to be interesting and emphasizes the thoughtfulness of YBF as company. I hope that upon reading these unique ingredient combinations you will agree with my exuberance over these optimized companion formulations in YBF Reserve and Private Reserve Slumber Blend.

YBF Restore'ss recently revamped formula has skin transforming ingredients. Proprietary Leucidal is the first ingredient and uses the same fermentation as sauerkraut and kimchi, creating lactic acid known to promote antimicrobial, brightening, smoothing and softening of the skin. The second ingredient is proprietary SYN-TC, which according to the manufacturer Centerchem, significantly increases the amount of collagens to facilitate beautiful smooth skin. This tailor made peptide complex is known to deliver improvements in skin plumpness, elasticity, firmness and a reduction in lines and wrinkles. The third ingredient is the proprietary Uplevity peptide, an expensive but known ingredient that is designed to fight the lack of skin firmness and cohesion by inducing the synthesis of elastin and collagen. The company that developed Uplevity, Lipotec, is now owned by a Berkshire Hathaway company (source), so one can assume they must be doing something unique. Restore also has TEGO® Pep 4-Even known to diminish age spots, pigmentation, melasma on ethnic skin, acne lesions and brightens the skin. Deep hydration is accomplished with cupuacu butter, known to have skin-softening, hydrating properties.

YBF Reserve Slumber Blend isA powerful antioxidant treatment oil infused with nourishing oils. This formula includes spin trap, an antioxidant that has the ability to catch free radicals before they can do damage. Also included is, Lipochrome-6, a carotenoid that can possibly enhance immunity and vitamin E, a natural skin-conditioning agent and antioxidant are also included in the blend of oils. The intriguing ingredient is zdravetz, a rare and expensive, aromatic plant not to be confused with the scented geranium that is more common in aromatherapy. Zdravetz grows on the shady hillsides of Bulgaria Mountains.  The name zdravetz originates from the Bulgarian word “zdrave” meaning “health.” Zvradetz enhances the protective properties of the skin, offers a unique natural UV filter, brightens the complexion and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. According to YBF, their zdravetz contains more than 76% germacrone, a phytochemical with a proven track record in protecting and benefiting skin and that has been studied for its anti-viral and anti-tumor effects. I find the zdravetz aroma to be uplifting, with a woodsy, floral aroma. Comoros Ylang Ylang, in a rare distillation form. is included and known to calm nerves and quiet the mind. It’s also very nourishing and soothing to skin. The Bulgarian clary sage with pleasant floral notes in the formula is also from Bulgaria promotes relaxation, sometimes used as a sedative and is used to calm irritated skin. The addition of Spanish lavender seville absolute, an uncommon version of lavender from Spain contributes to the formula’s uniqueness with its ability to relieve stress, improve mood, promote restful sleep, reduce inflammation, lower skin irritation, prevent infections, eliminate dandruff, and soothe stomach bloating. Egyptian marjoram rounds out the formula and is known to reduce anxiety and promote relaxation.



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/1RGT5YH via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1TlZAkL

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário