quarta-feira, 30 de março de 2016

Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum

Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum

I have been testing Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum. It seems pretty unanimous among derms that ferulic acid and retinol is a proven heavy hitting anti-aging duo, so I was excited to give this product a go. Ferulic acid has been established as a powerful antioxidant and free radical hunter, with potential sun protection capabilities. Retinol is a well-known anti-ager used for exfoliating to smooth lines and renew skin. Dr. Dennis Gross uses a proprietary blend of both, ensuring that the retinol isn’t too harsh and this formula can be used on many skin types.

This fragrance-free formula is more like serum gel that feels rich (not greasy) and is easy to apply. It has that sort of smoothness that comes with products that contain silicons, which it does. Although silicons are something I try to avoid, they aren’t a definite deal breaker for me. I enjoyed using this product. It was non-irritating and felt nice on my eyes. However, after a few weeks, I didn’t think I was noticing any changes. And I was missing my Mukti eye serum.

So when my mom came to visit me, I offered the product to her. I thought it might be interesting to have my mom (who just turned 70) test it out. She also really like the feel of it. She’s been using it for several weeks and said that she is noticing a slight difference around her eyes! She specifically told me, “the lines around her eyes appeared to be slightly less pronounced."  This is a big deal for my mom to say, because she’s always so skeptical about the effectiveness of products. She also said that she probably wouldn’t buy it again because of the price. Clearly my mom and I have different philosophies when it come to skincare. I say if it works, it’s worth it!



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/1RLFg6H via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1omRGKJ

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário