terça-feira, 22 de março de 2016

Mukti Botanique Shampoo and Conditioner

Mukti Botanique Shampoo and Conditioner

by Ana R.

I recently completed my sample of Mukti’s Botanique Shampoo ($32.56/17.6oz) and Botanique Conditioner ($32.56/17.6oz). I cannot emphasize this enough, I miss it! I am 52 years old and my hair has been thinning gradually for the past 15 years. In the last couple of years the thinning became much more noticeable, hence my quest began to find a shampoo that would help my hair to stop thinning, look healthy, and if possible, regrow.

Somewhere in that quest, I thankfully found TIA’s website. After reading some of the reviews, I decided to try Mukti’s Botanique Shampoo and Conditioner. I used the original formula and loved it. After a week or so of using the original formula, I noticed that I did not see much hair falling out. After a couple of months, I certainly felt that my hair was thicker. I quickly became a fan and was very sad to see when the shampoo and conditioner were out of stock. Needless to say, you can imagine my excitement when I was asked to review the product shortly thereafter.

I am very happy to report that after the very first shampoo and conditioning, my hair immediately felt softer and was visibly shinier. My hair is medium length and tends to be dry and slightly frizzy. I used a small amount of shampoo, about a quarter size and I was very happy to see that it lathered and rinsed exceptionally well. I was able to shampoo all of my hair without any effort or adding more shampoo. I normally wash my hair daily but with Mukti, I found that I can go at least another day without a shampoo. This is definitely another plus for Mukti in my book since not shampooing daily gives your sebaceous glands — which control the oils in the scalp as well as the face — an opportunity to naturally balance out. I used approximately the same amount or a little more of the conditioner. Both have a lemon basil scent that is luxurious!

As soon as I began using Mukti’s Botanique Shampoo and Conditioner, I noticed  that there was less hair in the drain and less on my clothes; after a couple of weeks, even less. My hair was again feeling fuller and healthier.

In reading some past reviews, I saw a comment stating that the original formula of the conditioner contained dimethicone; I am happy to report that this ingredient is nowhere to be found on the list of ingredients for the new formula. What I do see are a lot of good ingredients such as horsetail, jojoba, chamomile, and argan oil. To me, those ingredients resonate with healthy hair. As Marta stated in her YouTube video about Mukti, these products are naturally organic by Australian standards which are much more rigorous than they are in Europe and certainly more than the U.S. They are also a vegan product and are gluten, nut, wheat, silicone and sulfate free. Music to my hair!

In summary, I feel very good about using Mukti’s Botanique Shampoo and Conditioner knowing that I am not putting anything harmful on my skin or my family’s. I love that my hair remains on my head and not down the drain and that it looks and feels healthy. I cannot wait to be able to order them again!



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/1LFAQC6 via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1Pqqd0H

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário