sexta-feira, 11 de março de 2016

Mukti Deep Cleanse Antioxidant Masque

Mukti Deep Cleanse Antioxidant Masque

I evaluated the Mukti Deep Cleanse Antioxidant Masque ($53.10 USD/100g) for eight weeks and can recommend it to those who use masks or those who want to add in a new element to their skin care routine. I find masks to be helpful when my skin is distressed (unusually dry or oily, increased breakouts, or more redness) but I admit I have a hard time working them into my usual weekly routine. I found this mask to be easier to use partly because it was easier to remove than others that I’ve used. This thick, green, nice-smelling cream applied nicely and did not completely dry onto the skin. For me, the convenience factor was important.

The bottom line is that this mask calmed my skin and may have helped clean the pores (they seemed better, as much as I can tell). I have sensitive skin that is susceptible to breakouts and redness, so I tried this on one side of my face the first few applications, but it was absolutely non-irritating.

I generally used the mask at least once during the weekend (but sometimes twice) and once during the week. I also used it as a spot treatment on a particular area that was getting red/splotchy, and it seemed to help. I found it was easiest to apply after cleansing my face in the evening, and I left it on for anywhere from ten to thirty minutes, and it didn’t cake up either way.  It was especially easy to apply in the shower and leave on while I washed and conditioned my hair. After I removed it with warm water, I applied my serums and lotions and creams as usual.

I’ve used Mukti products before and have been impressed by the packaging (dark glass), but the ingredients, of course, are the stars. The mask has protecting and antioxidant properties including calming chamomile, hydrating and healing shea butter, popular kakadu plum (also in the other Mukti products that I’ve used). I always look at the first few ingredients on a label and if “aqua” is not listed first, I get interested. Check out the ingredients in the Mukti Masque — most are certified organic, and the first few ingredients are aloe, kaolin clay, and papaya extract; everything that follows is just as amazing. There are popular favorites including jojoba oil, sea buckthorn, chia, green tea and there’s even CoQ10, which I am familiar with as a supplement for a variety of health benefits, including antioxidant properties, but I’ve never seen it in a mask before!

I love the Mukti products that I’ve tried and am always sad to see the bottom of the jar, but after about 15 applications I am about done with this jar. I did not use it sparingly and caked it on pretty thick to see if it made a difference — it did not; a thin layer is all you need so you will likely get more use out of a new jar. Happy masking!



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/1SHPtpR via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1QLFVHS

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário