segunda-feira, 7 de março de 2016

What We're Testing Now

What We're Testing Now

Marta regularly gives you updates on what she’s currently testing — usually several products at once! But what about the rest of the Truth in Aging community? Below are the latest updates from our reviewers about new products they’re currently, or recently finished, testing. Look for their full reviews, coming soon! And be sure to let us know what you’re currently testing!

Products Reviewers Are Testing

Deciem NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex

“Unlike the hyaluronic serum I had been using previously, Niod Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex didn’t leave my skin feeling immediately silky, and I couldn’t help but wonder if it was going to do anything at all. But I had committed to thirty days, so I continued using it twice a day and by around the third or fourth day I could definitely see a change in my skin.” – Ann P.

Soleil Toujours Broad Spectrum SPF/45 

“Soleilworked magic by providing me with four products in one: moisturizer, sunscreen, primer, and foundation.  I was really pleased to discover that it had simplified my routine more and really does make skin look smooth and dewy. “ – Vickie F.

Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel Extra Stength

“I personally do not feel any irritation with this product.  It does feel drying, however, so I follow-up with some kind of moisturizer if before bed or my daily serums and creams if in the morning.” –  Sandy B.

Deciem Hylamide SubQ Eyes

“I’ve used SubQ twice daily for a little less than 3 weeks.  I began the test only under one eye and, as I describe below, the results were so impressive, I’ve expanded the use.” – Pam G.

Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel Ultra Gentle ($88 in the shop)

“I purchased a set of the Alpha Beta Peels (original formula), in order to do a side-by-side comparison. I use the sensitive formula, every evening, on the left side of my face, and use the regular formula on the right side every 3 evenings (instead of using them every other day/every day, as instructed).
 
When I compare the two sides each morning, they seem to be progressing at a pretty even rate.  I have been keeping a running log of my experiment, and am quite curious with regard to the final results… as are all my girlfriends!” – Sion K.

Hynt Beauty Nocturne Mascara

“Nocturne certainly does deliver both volume and length, but didn’t add curl or help maintain it with an eyelash curler. As to lift, I actually feel like the product is too heavy - I never grow entirely unconscious of the feeling of it on my lashes and over time do experience some minor droop.” – Tiffany G.

Board & Batten Restore Like A Girl

“My first impression of the cream was that the consistency was a mix between coconut oil and Vaseline!  It took some getting used to and to say that a little goes a long way would be an understatement.” – Leslie G.



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/1LaX8vd via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1pchrhW

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário