sexta-feira, 18 de março de 2016

Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Wrinkle Recovery Overnight Serum

Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Wrinkle Recovery Overnight Serum

I have been testing the Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Wrinkle Recovery Overnight Serum ($88 in the shop). My experiences with retinol have been hit or miss for a variety of reasons, which is why I was excited to try another retinol product.  As with any retinol product, it shouldn’t necessarily be used everyday. I opt to use a retinol product every other day as I am careful not to overexfoliate my skin.

The container is an airless pump and also made of a brown colored plastic, both of which are helpful in preserving the freshness of the product. The serum itself has a creamy appearance rather than that of a watery serum. Nonetheless, this product sinks right into the skin. You can even put a facial oil on top if desired.

This product does boast a time-released version of retinol. For this reason I believe, I did not experience any sensitivity. Most retinol directions say not to use near your eyes and while I didn’t run it right under my lash line or anything, I didn’t have any issues. In the past, I have experienced pretty uncomfortable dryness in my eyes when using retinol, which I’m happy to say didn’t happen with this serum, yay! 

Everyone pretty much knows about the benefits of retinol and Marta has many articles available on TIA, so I won’t expound upon this ingredient here. Ferulic acid is a powerful antioxidant and niacinimide is a derivative of vitamin B3 that suppresses melanin from reaching the surface of the skin and protects the skin from further UV damage. All that being said, I have started to notice a reduction in the wrinkle depth of my crows feet. Even more impressive, was that a colleague of mine described my skin as looking creamy, which is a descriptor I would have never previously used when referring to my skin.    

All in all, I am very happy with this product and think that the extended use of this serum will yield even better results. It’s my belief that when only using a product about three times a week, you’ve got to allow additional time for the results. Considering that I’ve already seen an improvement, I’m impressed.



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/1ptlcPB via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1VkrugU

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário