quarta-feira, 2 de março de 2016

SimySkin Deep Hydrating Mask

SimySkin Deep Hydrating Mask

I am a mask lover and use mask at least once a week. I have quite a collection of readymade masks, like Korean sheet masks and different kind of clays, kaolin, bentonite, sea algae. mud masks are great for extracting the impurities and sheet masks provide moisture. I usually prefer to use my homemade masks as I know what ingredients are there and I can adjust them according to my skin needs and mood.

When I was offered the opportunity to try SimySkin Deep Hydration Mask ($40), I accepted it since the ingredients look good. It has kaolin clay that removes dead skin and helps in exfoliation, Shea butter provides the moisture and suppleness to skin and it also has algae extract and cucumber extract that helps in detoxification and smooths the skin. My skin needed some hydration so I decided to give this mask a try. 

This mask is easy to put on. I used it twice a week for 10-15 minutes. It did clean my skin and I can feel a difference in size of my pores, but it didn’t provide the moisture that I was hoping for. It is a good mask if you are looking for convenience and exfoliation, but I didn’t feel my skin hydrated. Price of $40 for a 2 oz. tube is a bit on higher side.

It also tells you to leave overnight as moisturizer, but I didn’t try that as I can’t sleep with something on my face except my night time moisturizer.

Overall it’s a good mask for exfoliation but may not be hydrating enough for some. It’s free of parabens, mineral oil, artificial colors, fragrances and sulfates.



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/1TRVelw via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1powDIM

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário