terça-feira, 24 de maio de 2016

ASDM Beverly Hills Glycolic Acid Complex

ASDM Beverly Hills Glycolic Acid Complex

by Lisa B.

I am 57 years old and have used various glycolic acid (a popular alpha hydroxy acid) products for 20 years so expected a lot from thus product. I have somewhat oily skin and have adult acne if I’m not using AHAs, and of course worry about fine lines, texture, pores and sagging.I tested ASDM Beverly Hills Glycolic Acid Complex ($23) for 30 days.

I was not disappointed with this product. It comes in a no-frills pot container which I didn’t mind in the least considering the price. I personally like the open container which makes it easy to control the amount used and how much you have left. I used a small amount nightly after cleansing and massaged it in well. Too much product does leave a residue, so a little goes a long way. I expect this container to last 6 months. This product has a pleasant fruity fragrance and goes on very smoothly.

Most AHAs are quite drying, but not this one. I felt like I was using a very rich moisturizer that did not block my pores in the least! I found it diminished fine lines, tightened my pores, definitely brightened my skin tone and left the skin quite soft. This product contains a very nice collection of ingredients in addition to glycolic acid: pineapple extract, vitamin E and A, grape seed extract and coenzyme q 10. So for me, this is much more than just another AHA cream.

This will definitely replace my old product as it is effective, cost-efficient and leaves my skin looking and feeling great! 



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/1TVjb6P via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1OVd7iv

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário