segunda-feira, 16 de maio de 2016

You Told Us: What Really Works for Sun Damage

You Told Us: What Really Works for Sun Damage

The sun can be a cruel mistress. Decades ago it was perfectly normal — encouraged, even — to lay out in the sun slathered in oil to achieve a “healthy” tan. But further research proved that UV rays can be very damaging and when the bronzed skin and reckless tanning fab subsided, we were left decorated with unwanted sun spots. Below are the Truth in Aging community’s favorite solutions for fading and correcting sun damage.

Solutions for Sun Damage

Sciote Illume Brightening Cream ($85 in the shop) is armed with a potent concentrations of glycolic acid (5%) and kojic acid (3%) to gently exfoliate and restore skin’s clarity. Hyaluronic acid and plant extracts also work to nourish and hydrate. The result is more even, smoother skin.

“I am 52 years old and this products has really reduced the sun spots and deeper wrinkles on my face but I have been using it on my hands as well and see such an improvement!!” - Janice

Medik8 CE-Thione Rechargable Vitamin C Serum ($150 in the shop) is a powerful 15% vitamin C serum with an optimized pH to prevent irritation. It helps to fade dark spots, brighten and re-texturize skin, all while preventing the skin from additional damage.

“I’m 56 years old with fair complexion and dry skin, living in the U.S. Gulf Coast area and starting to see signs of sun damage. After a few months, my hyperpigmentation and even wrinkles are diminishing. The look and feel of my skin is very improved.” - Jody

Your Best Face Defend ($130 in the shop) is a day lotion that protects while it corrects. The formula is packed with concentrated photoprotective peptides, antioxidants and botanicals to encourage brighter skin and more even tone while helping prevent future damage. Think of it as your sunscreen’s sidekick.

“My four-week experience of Your Best Face Defend has truly been a worthwhile endeavor. The dark sunspots on my face have faded (although not completely gone), but I am hoping with continued use they will fade more.” - Pam

BRAD Ultra Peel Exfoliating Gel ($175 in the shop) was recently revamped with fewer preservatives and fillers and a more gentle formulation. This gel serum uses powerful AHAs to encourage skin regeneration, lightening dark spots in the process. But take note, AHAs also make skin more sensitive to the sun, so wear sunscreen while using this product.

“This product gives the skin a glow. I noted in my earlier review, at my age I have a fair amount of age spots and sun damage. The first thing I noticed after about a week was a lightening of the more prominent dark spots.” - Ki

Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic Acid + Retinol Brightening Solution ($88 in the shop) uses a carefully formulated, gentle blend of retinol and ferulic acid to lighten sun spots, hyperpigmentation and scarring. A powerhouse serum that fits nicely into any anti-aging arsenal.

“It is working for sure on fading some dark spots I got from a tanning session (something that should never, ever happen again), and I would say in this case I need to use the product for two more months to see the very noticeable results, however, the way it’s been working I believe I’ll keep seeing results.” - Ana

La Vie Celeste Eclairage Restorative Serum ($98.50 in the shop) is an all-natural solution that multitasks to not only reduce pigmentation, but smooth wrinkles as well. Lilac leaf cell culture extract, licorice and Oligopeptide-68/B-White are used to brighten and even out tone.

“I have a pigment spot after careless sunburn for about two years on my upper eyelid, and after two weeks of daily serum usage it was much brighter….” - Dasha

Elena Rubin Lighten Up ($119 in the shop) is an odorless, non-irritating serum that uses alpha-arbutin, kojic acid and citrus-derived oils to lighten dark spots and even out skin for a brighter, renewed complexion.

“I have to admit that I have seen a marked difference in the stubborn brown spot I have diligently been trying to get rid of for over 2 years. Although it still is not completely gone, it easily covers with concealer now and I am pretty comfortable in the thought that in a few more weeks it will either be gone or hardly noticeable. ” - Lonnie



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/1Xhl9n6 via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/24WfOo7

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário