quarta-feira, 18 de maio de 2016

Rejuvel 3D: Community Reviews

Rejuvel 3D: Community Reviews

Through our Dare to Try Program we selected a panel of eight community members to test Rejuvel 3D ($149 in the shop) serum for six weeks. This innovative serum uses NASA-patented technology with a mission to deliver softer, smoother skin. But does it actually work? Our reviewers weigh in and share the good, the bad and the fabulous!


Stephanie C., late 30s

“I have been using Rejuvel 3D for over 30 days now and I am very happy with how this product has performed. This year I am turning forty and I wanted to try something that would possibly help with the fine lines I am seeing in greater amounts on my face. My skin type is dry and very sensitive. I am prone to breakouts and millia, unfortunately.

I used Rejuvel as part of my morning and evening routine and am happy to report this did not irritate my skin in the least. In fact, after a few weeks of use I noticed the lines around my mouth diminished and my skin was feeling and looking great. I did not feel the need to use a moisturizer over top of this product and my skin stayed moisturized throughout the day. I do use two pumps to cover my face and neck, but someone with less dry skin could maybe get away with one. The formula is light-weight and absorbs very quickly without being greasy. I will continue to use Rejvel 3D as part of my daily routine and I would recommend to anyone looking to improve their skin.”

 Ann C., mid 40s

“I am in my mid-40’s with dry skin combating many of the aging signs. I used Rejuvel 3D for six weeks both day and night. The application of this product was wonderful, it is fragrance free, feels light, and it absorbs immediately. The precision control of the airless container is the best I ever used, whether I needed a tiny dab or a full pump. My only complaint about the shiny sleek container is that you cannot tell how much product remains.

Within a few days of using Rejuvel 3D I couldn’t get over how smooth my skin felt. I kept asking my family to feel my face because I was so amazed. There was definite improvement in firmness, elasticity and skin moisture. Although I saw a visible reduction in fine lines on my forehead, it was much harder to see improvement in deeper lines (my 11’s). One of the pleasant surprises is that the pores (especially around my nose) were significantly less clogged. I was however disappointed that I didn’t see any dark spot reduction. It is a great product, but for the price I would like to see more than just Matrixyl 3000 and sodium hyaluronate as the only powerhouse ingredients.”

Ann C., 40s

The first thing that was unique about this product is the ease of having high expectations! We all know of so many wonderful products that have resulted from NASA research, that it is hard not to expect it to be the best. I have approached my trial period aware of this pitfall and tried to be fair in my expectations.

 
There are a few things that have been unique and wonderful about my experience:
- How incredibly soft my skin is. No product has ever come close to that. 
- Definite improvement in firmness and elasticity
- No clogged pores. I always battle with clogged pores around my nose area. This is like a miracle cream. 
- The application is so easy, it’s fragrance free, feels light and it absorbs immediately into my skin.
- The airless container is the best I have ever used. You can control the amount that comes out -from a tiny dab to a full pump.
- my skin looks healthy
- Visible reduction in fine lines and wrinkles

Karen P., late 50s

"I am 58 years young, my skin type ranges from dry/normal in the winter to normal/combination throughout the rest of the year. Fortunately, my skin is not sensitive, so I’m able to switch up new products. My concern, now, as I’m growing older is that some sagging has begun to set in. My hope and expectation for this cream was that it would deliver on tackling that concern.

This is exactly what I experienced with the use of Rejuvel 3D. Upon using as directed, morning and evening after cleansing, I used a very small amount of product which went a long way. WOW…serious results. In just two weeks of continued use, the Rejuvel 3D had virtually eliminated any sagging associated with my marionette lines and on my cheeks and my skin was definitely smoother. I attribute this to the fact that although my skin is in great condition, it is aging, so my thought is that is begins to work wear it needs to.

Something important that I think our readers should be aware of, a little bit goes a long way. I used too much of the Rejuvel 3D on a couple of occasions and my face looked oily or sometimes even plastic. So, use this precious product sparingly.

Does this product do what it claims to do??? YES!! This product does things for my sagging that other products have failed to do. Would I buy a replacement? YES, I do plan to purchase.”

Cynthia B., early 60s

“I am in my early 60’s and my skin is fairly resilient. I am medium toned and tan very easily. My skin is combination; more oily than dry but does react to to the indoor environment, dry heat, etc. I’ve gotten more sunspots and a few wrinkles as I’ve aged. But, I would say my skin is in good condition. 

I have used Rejuvel 3D, morning and evening, for weeks. The product consistency is very nice; no fragrance which is great. The pump style packaging is one of the better I have seen. The instructions are clear and readable, black print on gray background. The product makes my skin feel smooth but I have not seen any discernible difference in spots or wrinkles. I would not buy this product.”

Stacie R., late 30s

After using Rejuvel 3D on my late 30s sensitive, combination skin I can report no change whatsoever. I have concerns of lines and dullness but had no noticeable differences after 6 weeks. The product is definitely rich and moisturizing as I haven’t been needing additional moisturizer over the top. It has no smell which I appreciate and absorbs quickly. I incorporated this as the last step in my routine after toner. I wouldn’t purchase this product as I can get cheaper moisturizers that perform the same. Additionally my normal serum provides noticeable benefits towards reduction of my lines and dullness.

Susan F., late 40s

“I am 49 with a big birthday looming in late July. I have inherited good genes, but gravity is beginning to wreak a little havoc along my jawline and my skin is losing a little volume and elasticity. I notice this along with some melasma that I have due to the need of HRT for osteopenia.
 
I have found the Rejuvel 3D to be a God send because I am extremely busy. I have a hectic schedule as a wife, mom and high school teacher. Rejuvel 3D is so easy to fit into my daily regimen, and it absorbs easily, is a multipurpose product that I can blend into my face, neck, and décolletage. It is scent free, non-greasy, leaves no residue and there are days when I do not feel the need to use any tinted moisturizer because it gives my skin a fresh glow! I use Dennis Gross products and love them; Rejuvel 3D is compatible with the other products I use.
 
My criteria is efficancy, ease of use and cost point. The Rejuvel 3D takes the place of some other products I had been using and I have been complimented recently on my skin and the kind person was shocked to hear I was 49! That coupled with some of my HS students who refuse to believe I was born in 1966, or that I am older than their parents, should suggest that I intend to continue using this gravity-fighting staple!”

Bev B., early 60s

“As a woman in my early sixties, I am more than a little interested in any product that claims renewal of anything, especially the skin on my face. I have combination skin with some sad remnants of an acne-riddled past, so I’m always excited about a product that might smooth out the valleys those teenage battle scars left behind.   

After six weeks of diligent application morning and night, I would have to be honest and say that, although I didn’t experience a miracle, Rejuvel 3D never made the claim that six weeks of usage would give me one. My overall impression of the product is a positive one. From packaging to practical results, I think Rejuvel 3D has a lot going for it. It comes in an impressively large silver cylinder and dispenses a small amount reliably, an important feature at the hefty price of $149.00 buckaroos for 1.7 ounces of product. I liked the consistency of the cream: it’s completely non-greasy and appears to absorb instantly into the skin making it possible to apply makeup and get on with the day. There is no noticeable scent and because of the instant absorption, no fear of wasting product.  
 
During the trial my skin definitely felt softer, with a lovely matte effect that did seem to smooth out the tiny wrinkles and some of those valley scars I mentioned. My personal take is that I would need a couple more months of steady usage to determine whether the product was doing what it claims, that of cell renewal. Sadly, the high price tag might keep me away from being able to do that.”


from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/1OMeBM4 via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/251q0eP

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário