quinta-feira, 19 de maio de 2016

Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Wrinkle Recovery Peel

Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Wrinkle Recovery Peel

by Kinga K.

In my 40s, I am willing to try anything to reverse the sign of aging and therefore I was looking forward to trying Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic + Renitol Wrinkle Recovery Peel ($88 in the shop), promising wrinkle reduction, firmness, smoothness and instant radiant skin.

The Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic + Renitol Wrinkle Recovery Peels come in a box with 16 individually wrapped and moistened pads. My first thought after opening the box was “great for travel…no more leaking bottles, I can just take a pad or two.” Reading the box and the manufacturer’s claims, each pad is suppose to improve fine lines, wrinkles and give an instant radiant complexion.

In my 40s, I go through up and downs with my skin. I do not have sensitive skin to speak of, however, ferulic acid has given me red rashes before. At the time of trying the first treatment pad, I was in my down spot. Probably the winter blues that left its mark and my face was dull and pale and everything in between. I was ready to test the claims and see if I can wake up with the glow that I was hoping for and benefit from an “instant radiant” skin.

I followed the instructions of using the serum in the evening instead of morning. The pads are very moist and soft. Due to the high moisture level, no rubbing is necessary. But I also felt that after discarding the pad, I also discarded a lot of serum that was left over in the pad. While having individual pads is great for travel, it may not be the most economical way of using a serum. I cannot vouch for the “instant” radiant skin — there was no instant improvement there after application. The next morning, I saw a difference on my face. I have to admit, it had color and it was less dull. I was happy.

I used the serum twice a week per the instructions. I never got a rash or any form of reaction like with other ferulic acid in the past. I can’t say that I saw a change or improvement after each treatment, because I did not. Therefore, I think some of the clams are exaggerated. I certainly never saw any instant improvement. The question is, does my skin feel better after 4 weeks of using the product? Is there a reduction in wrinkles and is there more radiance? I honestly can’t tell. I do not see more radiance, less wrinkles or firmness that I did not see prior to using the product. However, I also did not have any reverse effects either, no rashes, no peeling, no itchiness or sensitivity. I used sun screen during the day as recommended, although it’s part of my daily routine regardless.

Would I recommend this product? Not for instant radiance. However, I would keep using it more for dull day improvements and for delaying the inevitable wrinkles. I would also test using the pads twice instead of discarding a lot of access serum, which feels like a waste.



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/1sE0Eq0 via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1U3DQ8x

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário