sexta-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2015

Best of 2015: New Product Launch

Best of 2015: New Product Launch

‘Tis the season for the annual Truth In Aging best of the best awards. We will be awarding the title of “Best of 2015” to anti-aging skin care products in the categories of Eye Serum or Cream, Marta’s Pick, Most Innovative Formula, Product Under $100, New Product Launch, Body Treatment, Hair Product, Readers’ Pick and Product of the Year.

Over the coming days, I’ll be announcing the “Best of 2015” for products that have been lovingly formulated with heavy-hitting active ingredients or innovative approaches that truly deliver on their bold anti-aging claims. They are already winners with me and the Truth In Aging community. Of course, we’ll be easing the “dollars spent” aspect with a special Best of 2015 Sale from now until December 21st.

To continue our awards season…. Drum roll….. Here’s the best New Product Launch:

Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic & Retinol Fortifying Neck Emulsion

All too often we ignore the skin on our neck and décolleté in favor of focusing on our face. But that doesn’t mean these areas are immune to sun damage, wrinkles and other unsavory signs of aging. Many of the neck and décolleté products I tried recently failed to impress. That is until Dr. Dennis Gross’ Ferulic & Retinol Fortifying Neck Emulsion ($75 in the shop) launched, finally giving me a solution.

It’s no secret I’m an unabashed fan of Dr. Dennis Gross’ skin care line, his Alpha Beta Peels winning my personal favorite for Best of 2015. So I practically begged for a tester when I heard he was formulating a serum especially for the neck and décolleté. The winning combination of ferulic acid, an antioxidant that fights free radicals and can boost the performance of other antioxidants, and exfoliating retinol left me with the results I desperately needed.

After trying the Fortifying Neck Emulsion twice daily for 30 days, I noticed softer, smoother skin, less redness and the area definitely felt and looked firmer. This was the first ferulic and retinol product from DDG that I’ve tried (they also have products for eyes and face with this combination), but I doubt it will be the last.



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/1QANwte via anti-aging treatments
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1Q87RYu

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário