quarta-feira, 16 de dezembro de 2015

Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic Acid + Retinol Brightening Solution

Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic Acid + Retinol Brightening Solution

by Ana Maria Lopez

I’ve been using the Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic Acid + Retinol Brightening Solution ($88 in the shop) for the last month. I’m a crazy Zumba instructor in my early forties with combination skin prone to breakouts. I have always been looking and testing new products for my skin since I was 20. Most of the time results are good or average but this time I think I found something awesome!

I used the product day and night first thing, including a little around the eyes, careful to avoid my eyelids. While some products don’t work well together, I added this one to my skin care routine and it immediately boosted it.

Research says ferulic acid is a great antioxidant and works especially well with vitamin C (something I already use in my regimen), improving its effectiveness as well as the strength of other antioxidants. Paired with exfoliator retinol, which promotes cell turnover, this treatment works to even out skin tone and lighten dark spots.

At the time I received the DDG Brightening Solution I was using Medik8 Growth Factor, which works great, but I added this product and it improved my results. On top of that I use a Probiotic + C Renewal Cream & Luminous Eye Serum from Andalou Naturals, all this is working outstanding for my skin. I’m also happy to report no breakouts at all.

One of my best friends is a skin care junkie like me and I see her every two weeks. I had only been using this product for one week and she immediately said to me, “Whatever your using now, it’s wonderful…I want it, tell me everything.” Another friend I hadn’t seen in a long time asked me, “Are you already 40? Because you definitely look 32.” So, I can tell you friends, it works.

This product claims to:

1. Repairs Signs of Aging Skin & Sun Damage

I would definitely say yes, it smoothes away light wrinkles.

2. Fades Dark Spots.

It is working for sure on fading some dark spots I got from a tanning session (something that should never, ever happen again), and I would say in this case I need to use the product for two more months to see the very noticeable results, however, the way it’s been working I believe I’ll keep seeing results.

3. Minimizes Appearance of Pores

Yes it does!

It also evens your skin, give you a glow and honestly it’s the first thing I use, not even a toner, after cleansing. I would say if you’re looking for something that will give a you a glow, even your skin tone and boost your current skin care routine, this is must. I would give it a 10, for sure.



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/1I9B4j4 via anti-aging wrinkle cream
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1NTMjfS

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário