sexta-feira, 18 de dezembro de 2015

Sciote Solis Sun Recovery Body Gelee

Sciote Solis Sun Recovery Body Gelee

by Desiree S.

The product I am reviewing is Sciote Solis Sun Recovery Body Gelee. I am 58 years old, have fair skin which is on the dry side now as I’m getting older. 

Calling this product a “gelee” is the perfect name. The texture is somewhere between a gel and for lack of better words, a bowl of Jell-O. It is quite thick and luxurious. At first glance I thought it would be similar to coconut oil. When you first touch it you think it will be oily but when you apply it goes on smoothly and without feeling greasy. It is easily absorbed into the skin and leaves the skin feeling oh so soft and with a nice glow — but I repeat, not greasy.

This gelee contains several calming ingredients that nourish the skin. Aloe vera is very cooling on the skin and spirulina is an antioxidant that is said to reduce irritation and fade dark spots. Gotu kola is an anti-inflammatory and wound healer, ideal for sun damaged, stressed skin, while amino acid arginine also has healing properties. Many of the ingredients are also organic. This product has a clean, fresh fragrance, perhaps from the cucumber.

I’ve used it on a regular basis, especially during a week in the sun in Cuba. It feels refreshing on the skin and  imparts a wonderful softness and glow. I would recommend using this regularly, particularly when you need that extra moisture and don’t want that dry, flaky winter skin.

I found the product to be fine with my sometimes sensitive skin. (I think I react to colorants in skin products — no self-tanners for me.) This truly simply felt good on my skin. I tended to use it particularly for my legs and anything left on my hands after that would simply be rubbed into my hands (or anywhere I could reach).  I also suffer from eczema on my hands and am happy to say no reaction there either. 

Bottom line I definitely liked this product and would recommend it and buy it for myself!



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/1PeaHK2 via check it out
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1NXWVKT

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário