quarta-feira, 9 de março de 2016

BioRepublic Lost Baggage Under Eye Emergency Repair Mask

BioRepublic Lost Baggage Under Eye Emergency Repair Mask

Having had baggy under eyes most of my adult life, I was delighted to try BioRepublic Lost Baggage Under Eye Emergency Repair Mask ($44.99/10 masks). I had two sample packs to try, so this review is based on two uses, not 10, as the product is sold.

The ingredients list had some familiar heavy hitters like hyaluronic acid and hydrolyzed elastin, and a new one to me, algin — a gelatinous solution obtained as a by-product in the extraction of iodine from seaweed, gelatinous when moist but hardens on drying. Unfortunately chlorphenesin was also high up on the list, and that bothered me (I’ll get to that at the end of my review).

Each sealed package comes with a pair of masks, one for underneath each eye. The application is user-friendly. They are gel pads that you peel and stick, and the pads were more than ample in size. The first use, I waited until just before an important dinner to try them. You only need to wear the masks for 15-20 minutes.

I wouldn’t call it a miraculous transformation, but after the first application, my under eye bags were less noticeable, and the skin around them seemed firmer. The second application I did after a late night, when my eyes were more tired and puffy than usual. I did see a more pronounced improvement. From my two applications, I can say that there was a definite, but not impressive, improvement. The skin under and around my eyes looked more plump than droopy, and the skin appeared more moisturized and toned.

Although I did see an improvement, I will not continue use of this product, due to the use of chlorphenesin. This product is also made in Taiwan, as chlorphenesin is not commercially available in the United States. Primarily used as a pharmaceutical muscle relaxant, chlorphenesin works by blocking nerve impulses that are sent to the brain, and may have side effects as a potential neurotoxin. Yikes!



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/221nRlp via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1QIFnDJ

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário