quinta-feira, 5 de maio de 2016

Hynt Beauty Skin Prep Serum Bioactive Marine Complex

Hynt Beauty Skin Prep Serum Bioactive Marine Complex

I am a fan of good serums with healthy and helpful ingredients and when I was offered the chance to review Hynt Beauty’s Bioactive Marine Complex Skin Prep I jumped at the chance.

Hynt Beauty Skin Prep is a cruelty free, organic based, silicone free, vegan, and all natural serum.   It is also free of harmful parabens, phenoxyethanol, phtalates, and petrochemicals.  It is packed with anti-oxidants, helpful algaes and essential oils all in a isotonic seawater base.  According to the packaging, the product helps to brighten, smooth and firm skin due to the bioactive complex of marine extracts and botanical oils.

My first impressions of the product were positive.  The packaging is intelligent and hygienic - the product comes with a pump that works very well to dispense the product.  I would prefer a transparent container so that I could see how much product remained, but this is a minor complaint.  The outer packaging is also recycled and both the product container and outer packaging are recyclable.  The product itself has a pleasant natural scent (think lavender, tea tree, sage, rosemary and juniper berry) and is mild.  This is important to me as I’m not a fan of fragrance in my skin care products as I get migraines and some scents trigger them.

I used this product morning and evening for four weeks and I changed nothing else in my daily routine.  In the morning, after washing my face and using a toner, I used a small amount of the serum (one pump was sufficient, two pumps gave too much serum – a little goes a long way with this product).  I applied a moisturizer with sunscreen after the serum for daytime use.  In the evening, I again washed my faced, used toner and applied the serum.  I also used a moisturizer, but found I used less than when I used moisturizer alone. 

I am pleased to acknowledge that my skin definitely looks healthier and more radiant than before using the serum.  Quite frankly, it was instant gratification – I applied this serum and saw instant results in smoother and more youthful looking skin.  Additionally, the texture of the serum is lovely; it absorbed into the skin quickly and it left my skin feeling soft and smooth and looking dewy.  I’m very happy to recommend Hynt Beauty’s Skin Prep Serum as a product that improves the skin’s texture, tone, and overall appearance.  Once my sample runs out, I will definitely purchase this product! 



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/1XaUetJ via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1ruoDGZ

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário