quinta-feira, 25 de agosto de 2016

Sonäge NMF Hyaluronic Acid Serum

Sonäge NMF Hyaluronic Acid Serum

By Lisa R.

I’m dancing extremely close to my 50 year landmark. I’m a redhead with freckles so combating dehydrated and dry skin, sun damage and wrinkles is a daily challenge. The sun damage I experienced growing up is now clearly reflected on my face. Because of my age, sunscreen wasn’t super effective back in the day. I also live in San Diego, so we don’t get a lot of clouds — so again, sun, sun, sun.

I was very excited to test the Sonage NMF Hyaluronic Serum ($32 in the shop). I’ve heard so much about hyaluronic acid and how active it is. I hear it is an extremely potent humectant to hydrate, plump and rejuvenate skin, as well as reduce lines. It also contains antioxidant-rich vitamin C and green tea, as well as soothing cucumber and arnica. Since we are all our own worst critics, and we see every single flaw in our face magnified ten-fold, I use other peoples’ comments as a judge on how well a product works. 

I used the product in the evenings so it would have the ability to go to work overnight. A good thing is that the product goes on great and a little goes a long way. So even if the bottle looks small, one pump really does cover your face. It sinks in and dries very quickly so you can put cream or sunscreen right away. But because of the quick drying, it makes it seem like your skin needs a moisturizer right afterwards. 

As with some of the other products I tested, I haven’t received the “your skin looks great” comment. I noticed it said on the bottle, for best results use with the Sonage A Plus Longevity Complex. I didn’t have that, so perhaps using both would have produced better results. I also think that perhaps my skin is too far gone, as they say. However, I believe this product would work really well and show better results on someone in their 30s to early 40s.

I did not get any redness or irritation when using the NMF Hyaluronic Serum, which is always a good thing if you have sensitive skin. All in all, I would definitely get the product if I were younger.

Read another review of Sonage NMF Hyaluronic Serum here.  



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/2bRROO3 via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2bl6whK

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário