segunda-feira, 29 de agosto de 2016

Your Best Face Advanced CE Concentrate

Your Best Face Advanced CE Concentrate

I’m sure if you’ve tried any Your Best Face (YBF) products you probably fell in love with them. That is why I was so excited to try YBF Advanced CE Concentrate ($50 in the shop). I am in my 50s, live in a fairly humid climate and have sensitivities and allergies to certain chemicals used in many facial care products.

Since I have sensitivities to many ingredients, I was pleased to try this gentle new formula from YBF. It contains three different forms of vitamin C, with a total concentration of 12 percent. Not only does Advanced CE Concentrate have vitamin C in the form of tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate and ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, but it also contains the highly effective magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (MAP). All stable vitamin C helps boost skin collagen synthesis, but MAP is gentle, usually nonirritating, and less is needed to help boost collagen synthesis and fade those dark spots effectively. 

Leucidal (radish root ferment filtrate) is a natural alternative to phenoxythanol and parabens for those of you purists. Plus, leucidal is also know to help prevent microbial growth in your product and thus serves as a natural preservative. Cetearyl olivate and sobitan olivate (emulsifiers) are natural, made from olives, and are safe alternatives to the emulsifier polyethylene glycol, also known as PEG, which is thought to be a cancer-causing agent. Emulsifiers enhance absorption of other ingredients and leave a nice hydrated feeling to the skin. 

Also of benefit in this YBC Advanced C Concentrate is vitamin E succinate, one of the most potent antioxidant tocopheryls.  Since it is natural, vitamin E succinate is a more powerful antioxidant than its synthetic forms. Rounding out this lovely product is meadowfoam seed oil, which is also a powerful antioxidant and makes the skin feel silky without being oily.  Alpha bisabolol comes from the chamomile plant and helps reduce irritation and restore suppleness. It seems to do a great job preventing any extra dryness from the vitamin C in this formula.

As is usual with YBF products, this is well packaged in an airless pump bottle with no light exposure. I have been using it approximately one month and there seems to be plenty left, although I cannot tell for sure. It took about three pumps to cover my face and neck areas twice daily. I must say that I am already in love with YBF products, so this Advanced CE Concentrate was a boon to my regimen. I’m one of those people who would live outdoors if possible. So even with sunscreen, I have to keep on top of those dark spots on my cheeks. 

Putting this product through various methods of application revealed that it is indeed a versatile product.  It is very moisturizing on its own, and since I live in a hot, fairly humid climate, I often used this alone during the day.  Needless to say, my skin felt hydrated all day long. For my night regimen, I tried this instead of a couple of other oils which purport to assist in deeper penetration of serums and lotions.  One of these facial oils was YBF Private Reserve and the other is Sweetsation Orchidee Vitae Precious Age Defying Facial Oil. After cleansing, I applied three or four drops of either oil to my face and neck, then followed up with YBF Advanced CE Concentrate. I am happy to let you know that in the morning, my face was still well moisturized and very radiant and clear for a woman in her 50s.

I know I tend to run on and on in my reviews, but this is honestly one of my favorite Vitamin C products. It absolutely does help my mature skin stay moisturized and despite my daily sun exposure, my dark spots are at a minimum and are perhaps even fading more every day. I had absolutely no irritation or breakouts from this product. I can also attest to the fact that its formula is creamy — almost silky — but not oily at all. 

I cannot think of one thing that I don’t like about this product. Advanced CE Concentrate is a very versatile product, which helps with fading dark spots, hydration, collagen synthesis, and also seems to have calming effects on any redness in my face. I am so thrilled with how my skin looks after applying this product that I’m confident running errands without putting on my “face” of makeup. And by the way, at $50, it is well worth the price.  



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/2bvCWJ9 via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2bzCjZq

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário