terça-feira, 23 de agosto de 2016

Ahnesti Intuitive Styling Lotion

Ahnesti Intuitive Styling Lotion

By Allison G.

I was given the opportunity to test Ahnesti Utiliti Intuitive Styling Lotion ($24 in the shop). While I was excited to try this styling product, turns out, I’m somewhat ambivalent about what it did for my hair. I’m 46 years old and have a chin-length bob. My hair is wavy and has grown thinner as I have grown older. It tends to get frizzy during the summer and when I use a blow dryer, especially if I don’t dry it completely.

I use product in my hair every day, because otherwise my hair tends to fall flat. I’m someone that appreciates the ability to multitask, so I’m always on the lookout for products that work with my texture, while controlling frizz and providing body and shine. When buying products I tend to stick with styling creams, gels or sprays in hopes of adding volume and control. I’m all about natural ingredients and look for products that are paraben-free, phthalate-free, petroleum-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.

When I received the bottle I was pleasantly surprised by the size (6 ounces). The packaging is pretty simple, and the bottle is plastic with a flip-top lid. However, upon opening the bottle, I was not excited about the smell. It’s very difficult to describe: The scent is on the sweet side, but also has a bit of a chemical smell to it. The creamy texture of the product is nice.  

The first time I used the Intuitive Styling Lotion, I applied about a dime-sized amount and spread it through my hair with my fingers. The instructions say to style as usual, so I let me hair air-dry. Although the product did give my hair hold and tamed the frizz, the two things it claims to do on the bottle, my hair dried crunchy. The second time I applied it, I used a bit of heat but did not blow-dry my hair completely. The product felt a bit better with the addition of heat and my fizz remained under control even after blow-drying. The product worked best when I dried my hair and brushed through it after.

The ingredients list is long and impressive for the most part, although there are a few things I could do without. Aloe barbadensis is the first ingredient and may be partially to blame for the smell. Aloe is said to restore suppleness and reduce flaking in skin, as well as to repair dry hair. Along with xanthan gum, it provides hold. There is also burdock root, which supposedly strengthens hair, adds shine, boosts fullness, and combats hair loss. This product has a variety of flower and plant extracts — marigold, lavender, chamomile, rosemary, rosehip, geranium, and honeysuckle — all which have aromatherapy benefits and many of which are said to strengthen hair and remove buildup.

The ingredients that I’d prefer not to put on my scalp include SD alcohol 40A, potassium sorbate, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract, and cananga odorata (ylang-ylang) oil. Both SD alcohol 40A and citrus grandis get a four on the Environmental Working Group website due to concerns related to allergies and developmental alarms. The cananga odorata and the potassium sorbate get threes for the same reasons.

Overall, I would say I was impressed with the way this product controlled my frizz and provided hold. In addition, I was also impressed with some of the ingredients as they address the overall health of the hair and scalp (not something you necessarily get from styling product). However, I don’t feel as though this product gave me much body or shine, and given the smell and some of the ingredients, I would not buy this product again. If you are someone who wants hold and frizz control but doesn’t need body, this may work for you.



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/2bLfp2M via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2bS1Gdu

9 comentários:

  1. They are able to satisfy the urge we Relaxphin get for carbohydrates and goodies when we are below a first rate deal of pressure. rather than accomplishing for a donut, eat one of these as an alternative.Dried apricots are another scrumptious way to curb.For more ==== >>>>>> http://boostupmuscles.com/relaxphin/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Critical weightlifters paid interest Juggernox and commenced to exercising smart, looking for strategies to grow muscle tissues fast. these varieties of humans nevertheless commit extended time working out, however in recent times it was roughly.For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.healthsupreviews.com/juggernox/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. If brief muscle groups advantage is your Trigger XL goal, then you definitely don't need to waste a while on packages that are not centered on the quickest manner to build muscle. Do your homework and do not accept packages that fail to make use of the 5 key rules of muscle constructing.For more ==== >>>>>> http://boostupmuscles.com/trigger-xl/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. For the pores and skin is likewise Satin Youth Cream caring for the lips and this is pretty specific to the skin on the face and also on the frame. in case you are locating that your lips are constantly chapped and dry you want to ensure which you have become supplements.For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.strongtesterone.com/satin-youth-cream/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Within the unique areas fantastically swiftly. Fierce Male Enhancement natural male enhancement drugs use a range of herbal ingredients that encourage the frame's character mechanism for reaching penile characteristic. these components will regularly be excessive in nutrients and enzymes desired to increase blood glide.For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.healthsupreviews.com/fierce-male-enhancement/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. With the aid of improving the Fierce Male Enhancement manufacturing of nitric oxide inside the frame and increasing blood flow to the male intercourse organ and engorging penile tissues with blood. One might sense the difference inside the duration.For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.healthsupreviews.com/fierce-male-enhancement/

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Sex, there's approximately a Penetrex Male Enhancement hirty percent threat (or so) that you can shoot too quickly and go away your lover dumbfounded, and unpleased. instead of worry approximately that, why no longer simply use a few easy guidelines ahead.For more ==== >>>>>> http://boostupmuscles.com/penetrex-male-enhancement/

    ResponderEliminar
  8. numerous weekend damage golfers Brick Muscle discover that these human beings enhance range as well as precision every time their very own night time clubs provide them with a larger fairly sweet destination to strike together with.For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.strongtesterone.com/brick-muscle/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. As per studies, Phendora Garcinia Reviews Simple Capsules is found to be very useful to detoxify the chemicals present in body. If you are searching for the best cleansing product, feel free to decide on UR Simple. In order to urge the most effective health result, be at liberty to choose Phendora Garcinia product twice per day. Apart from promoting fat disintegration, this specific product also enhances the energy level of body. See more: https://wellnesswebpro.com/phendora-garcinia-reviews/

    ResponderEliminar