quarta-feira, 24 de agosto de 2016

ASDM Beverly Hills Porcelain Doll Lotion

ASDM Beverly Hills Porcelain Doll Lotion

I had the pleasure of trying ASDM Beverly Hills Porcelain Doll Lotion ($25). I am in my sixth decade and travel constantly for work. Thus, I am a great candidate to test a product stating to help keep the body moisturized and supple. I’m obsessed with never looking like the shriveled expats I see in my travels, so I’m constantly on the lookout for products to keep my arms and legs fresh and hydrated. I tested this product in several climates — from Singapore to Nova Scotia to the UK — during the month long trial period. 

The bottle (16 ounces) was two-thirds gone after a month-long testing period, but I applied a generous amount twice a day. I found that the lotion has a luxurious feel and would have been suspicious of silicones but already knew there were no nasties. This leads to the ingredients, of which I found interesting. The luxe delivery of the lotion with silk peptides was new for me; it allows for better penetration of the other ingredients. 

Known hydrators such as camellia seed oil, jojoba oil and hyaluronic acid are included. Antioxidants  to protect the skin are delivered using vitamin C, vitamin E, and watermelon extract. Rose water, the fourth ingredient after distilled water, helps hydrate and revitalize the skin, giving it that refreshed look.  The rose water does give off a strong scent, but it dissipates quickly after application and the hydration this lotion provides overcomes any objection to the aroma. 

At this price, I think its list of noteworthy ingredients and the luxurious feel make Porcelain Doll Lotion a reasonable purchase. The lotion absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave a sticky or greasy feel. It kept my skin soft and smooth, even when flying across continents, so I’ll definitely be purchasing it again. Five stars! 



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/2bjcT6S via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2bP0Bjg

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário