quarta-feira, 17 de agosto de 2016

MD Solar Sciences Mineral Moisture Defense Body Sunscreen SPF 50

MD Solar Sciences Mineral Moisture Defense Body Sunscreen SPF 50


I am a 56 year old, fair-skinned natural redhead, and I live on the shores of Lake Michigan in Wisconsin. I was asked to test MD Solar Sciences Mineral Moisture Defense Body Sunscreen SPF 50 ($39), which is perfect for me as I always wear sunscreen. I have previously been using Suntegrity Natural Mineral Sunscreen for Body SPF 30 ($24 in the shop), and while I like it a lot, I have to reapply it frequently if I’m out in the sun for long periods of time. We have had many sunny days lately in Wisconsin, and I have gone to some outdoor venues where sunscreen is vital. This sunscreen from MD Solar Sciences is now my new favorite.

Mineral Moisture Defense SPF 50 for body has 17 percent zinc oxide and 2 percent titanium dioxide to block UVA and UVB rays, as well as plenty of antioxidants such as Vitamin C, green tea, cranberry fruit, and pomegranate extracts to fight off free radical damage and repair skin. Glycerin and ceramides work as hydrating agents. I also appreciate that the formula is paraben-free, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. I’m grateful to have been introduced to such a great product. 

Not only has Mineral Moisture Defense kept me burn-free, but it also makes my skin feel super soft. It doesn’t clog my pores nor does it leave any chalky residue. I will say that if you are going to be wearing black, just make sure to put it on before getting dressed, as the lotion takes some rubbing in; however, it blends nicely and disappears. This suncreen also has no fragrance.

I am a bit obsessive about sunscreen since my mother had several bouts of skin cancer (she was very fair with red hair as well).  I’m very pleased with the performance of Mineral Moisture Defense. At 39 dollars, it is well worth the money when you compare it to the treatments of burns and, worse, skin cancers. I already use the MD Solar Sciences Mineral Tinted Crème SPF 30 for the face ($32 in the shop) and can confidently say that I’m now a fan of two of this brand’s products. 

 



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/2aYosvb via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2aZUibt

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário