segunda-feira, 24 de outubro de 2016

Glo Therapeutics Super Serum

Glo Therapeutics Super Serum


Glo Therapeutics is sold through spas and estheticians. I mention this because I think it sets the context for how they are formulated. All of their products are made with reliable active ingredients that are not exactly ahead of the curve, but at least somewhere toward the top. The Glo Therapeutics buyer is a professional who wants products that will work for her clients, and Super Serum ($120) fits the bill.

Super Serum features an epidermal growth factor and, since I have been on a recent mission to discover the new and best growth factor products, I singled it out for testing. I haven’t been disappointed. In fact, far from it. This is, as I implied in my intro, just what I’d expected. It didn’t, however, blow my socks off.

The growth factor of choice is rh-oligopeptide-1. Oligopeptides are proteins with up to 10 amino acids and, at this point, is probably the most commonly used growth factor in anti-aging serums. It is said to stimulate collagen and help skin cell regeneration. The formula is amply backed up by the collagen-boosting peptides known as Matrixy-3000 and glycosaminoglycans, which help maintain healthy collagen and elastin fibers.

There are some standards from the Glo Therapeutics song book, such as antioxidant-rich niacinamide, amla fruit extract and the free radical scavenger spin trap. Unfortunately, there are also a few things to dislike, including alcohol, which can be drying, and the preservatives phenoxyethanol and sodium benzoate.

Given that there is retinol in Super Serum, I confined my test to evenings. Overall, I would say it has been a good experience. I didn’t see that much effect on wrinkles, but I did see an improvement on skin texture and tone, particularly on my neck. My trial lasted 30 days and I will continue to use it. This serum may be a bit of a slow burn and I may get more pronounced results in weeks to come. If anyone has used Glo Therapeutics Super Serum, I would love to hear from you.



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/2e5F0DU via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2e5EC8o

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário