sexta-feira, 28 de outubro de 2016

Skin 2 Skin Care 24/7 Rejuvenation Cream

Skin 2 Skin Care 24/7 Rejuvenation Cream


By Priscilla D.

To say that I was excited to test Skin 2 Skin Care 24/7 Rejuvenation Cream ($109) would be an understatement. The second I received my sample, I couldn’t try it fast enough. The reviews I read made it sound like a miracle cream — and so far I feel that it has lived up to those reviews. I grew up in Alaska and now live in Arizona, so I’ve always been in very dry areas. I’m sure I tend to over moisturize my face, but I cannot stand that dry and tight feel. I also rarely wore sunglasses growing up, and now that I’m in my 60s, I am seeing the results of that. I have creases above my eyes (around the brow area) and lines from squinting when in the sun.

When looking into the brand, I was impressed by the commitment to the holistic skin wellness concept they have adopted, which balances the environment, nutrition, lifestyle, natural aging and other factors affecting our ability to keep skin healthy. 24/7 Rejuvenation is powered by five bioactive peptides, as well as multiple plant extracts, to help increase the skins metabolic rate in order to function years younger. There’s really nothing to dislike about this formula. 

Matrixyl 3000 supports cell renewal and stimulates collagen and elastin to smooth deep wrinkles and improve tone. Progeline (trifluoroacetyl tripeptide) is said to reduce skin sagging while Chronoline (coprooyl-tetrapeptide-3) contributes to a fast reduction of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Another notable ingredient is SuperOx-C. Extracted from the Australian Kakadu plum, it contains 100 times more vitamin C than the orange.

I applied the cream morning and night, paying special attention to the creases and lines I described. It feels like silk and there is no tightness or dry feeling. The best part is that it takes very little product to feel totally moisturized.

While I have only been using this cream for approximately four weeks, I am seeing a real softening of those creases and lines I described. Actually, I believe I started to see result within three weeks of use, but they were more prominent after the four week testing period. I ran from mirror to mirror with different lighting to see if my eyes were playing tricks on me, and, sure enough, they were not. I’m confident that with continued use those lines will continue to diminish and I will be one happy camper.

This product is a keeper, and I would highly recommend it!



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/2eWC5PE via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2dVmdtX

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário